ch.5

Jasmine POV

"You did what?" I yelled. Everyone in the room turned and looked at me. "Can y'all stop looking at me at tell me he didn't imprint on me because, if he did then we're all screwed. More screwed than letting Edward Fix's one of the cars." I was yelling at all of them.

"OK you listens here you little brat. I can fix a car with problem anymore." Edward tried to defined himself.

"Oh really because the last time you tried to fix a car, you blew up the engine of my truck!" I smirked at him. "And besides that's not the freaking point right now. Did or did not Seth imprint on me." I finally realized what Edward was trying to do. Prick. They all had the look in their face. The first one to speak was Leah.

"Yes he did. There is nothing we can do about it. So we all just need to deal with it." Then she stomped out of the house and phased to her wolf form. I stood there for a few seconds, than I followed her. I stomped out in to the woods. Once I was far away from the house, I started throwing punch at trees while I was thinking. How could he imprint on me. For Jesus Christ I'm part vampire. This will never work, not in a zillion years. I let out a scream. There has to be away around it. I hit another tree. "Wow calm down there Barbie doll. Your going to break the tree down." I turned around with a fist ready to hit who ever the hell that It would be a good idea to sneak up behind me. When I finally seen who it was I stopped.

"Sorry Leah didn't know it was you." I said through my teeth. She snickered. "What are you snickering at?" I snapped at her.

"I was just think if Seth can't handle me how is he going to handle you. Your worse than me, not by much but you still are." She smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at her. She must have missed the part where I said I wasn't going to be in a relationship with Seth.

"I'm not being anything with Seth." I told her.

"You must not know how imprinting works. Well let me explain it to you.
When a one of us imprints on a specific girl or in my case a guy, that wolf  becomes unconditionally bound to their imprint for the rest of their life. Seth didn't choices this. It just happened. You have to deal with it." She explained but guess what I don't care.

"I don't care Leah. I can't be with him at all." I turned away from her.

"Why is there some preppy rich boy you left in London that your still head over heels for." She said sarcastically. I whipped around and pinned her against the closest tree she was by.

"Listen here you little bitch. Do you want your brother died because, that what would happen if we got together the Voltri would kill him. I'm pretty sure you don't want that. Well I don't want him to die because of me." I let go of her and stormed of. I jump through my window so I didn't have to deal with anyone. The first thing I did was grab my phone to make a call.

"Hey Tina. I need to get out of this house."