Ch.20

Finally, it was the weekend of the festival. I finally could have the place to myself. No Emmett trying to fight me every five minutes, no Alice nagging me about what I'm wearing or what I look like, no having to listen to Jake and Rose fight about every little thing and no having to sneak around my own house to doge Seth. While my family was at the festival, Jake, Nessie, and the pack were going to stay at La Push. I stood on the deck and watched everyone leave. I sighed when they were all out of sight. I went upstairs to grab my phone so I could have a Broadway musical in my living room.  The musical, HAMILTON. I will be playing everyone. 

I made it to the song "Washington On Your Side" before I got tired. At that point, it is 91 minutes and 15 seconds of continuous singing and nonstop movement. God, I'm dying. How does the cast do it? I walked into the kitchen to get a drink of water and some fruit. I sat on the couch and watched some TV. After about 45 minutes, I realized the fruit was just not doing it for me. I bite the inside of my cheek and get up to look at the mirror that Esme had put up recently in the hallway that connects the living room to the kitchen. My eyes were pure black. Had I really not been keeping track of my feeding? When was the last time I fed?  I racked my brain for the answer. Three weeks ago with  Jas, Emmett, Edward, and Demetri. Well damn, I need to keep better track of myself it's too dangerous for me not to. I went upstairs and changed into some leggings, a shirt I didn't care about, and tennis shoes. I grabbed my phone and house keys. I walked out to the porch and made my way down the stairs. Then, I ran into the wood all the way to the baseball field we use.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I spent a good almost nine hours feeding and just messing around.  I left the house at about 9:30 PM and now it was 6:43 AM. Wow, way to keep track of time, Jasmine. I put in my headphones and ran back to the house. Once I knew I was about ten minutes to the house, I slowed down into a walk. I was looking down at my phone when all of a sudden, I hit a hard hot mass. Before I could fall to the ground, two big hands grabbed me. I looked up to see Seth looking down at me, but he didn't have his usual smile on his face. He had like almost a look of disgust. He pulled me up and then pulled one headphone out of my ear.

"You have a little something on your face." Seth gestured to his face where it was. I gently ran my hand over my chin and then looked down at my hand to see there was blood on it. OMG, SETH JUST SAW ME WITH BLOOD ON MY FACE.

"Ummm... yeah.. ummm...why don't you come in." I walked past him blushing. I heard his footsteps behind me. "I'll be right back. Stay here." I ran with vampire speed up the stairs. Omg, you have got to be kidding me. I took a deep breath in. I shook my head and tried to get over what happened. I looked in the mirror to see how much blood was left on my face. Oh god, there is so much, No wonder Seth looked disgusted. It took me 20 minutes to scrub all of it off my face.  I took off my outfit and changed into some sweatpants and an oversized shirt. I walked down the stairs back to the living room. I found Seth sitting on the couch. He was looking at the wall. I cleared my throat to get his attention. He looked back at me and blushed. 

"I almost forgot that you are a part vampire. You hide it so well." Seth looked down at the ground.

"I had to learn how to hide it for school." I sat down on the couch. He just nods at my comment. We sat in silence for a little bit until my curiosity hit a peak. "So why were you here in the first place? It's not even 9 in the morning yet. How can you even function right now?" He laughed.

"Coming from the one who was out in the woods this morning." I throw a pillow at him, but he wasn't wrong. "I'm a morning person, so getting up this early is no problem. I was here to see if you had plans for today, and if you didn't have anything going on, would you like to come to La Push and see everyone?" He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Why not." I got up off the couch.

"Wait, really?" He raised his eyebrow at me. 

"Yeah, after how you just saw me, I'm not going to fight with you." I shrugged my shoulder. I walked over to the coat racked and put on my grey milk crate hoodie and put on my black vans. I am stunned that he didn't say anything about what I was wearing. usually, I couldn't make it out the door without Alice making some kind of comment. We jumped in his truck and started off down the road.

"I see you're wearing the bracelet the pack got you." Seth pointed to my left wrist. 

"Yea, I haven't really taken it off all that much. I like it. It's not too much if that makes any sense." I played with the dream catcher charm. 

"What are you not into big shiny things like Alice and Rose." He stopped at a red light and looked at me.

"No, I like dainty things." I shrugged my shoulders. We pulled into a driveway.

"Wow, you're really going to love me then." He was wiggling his eyebrows and smirking at me. It took me a few seconds to realize what he was talking about.

"OH MY GOD, SETH, I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT DICK SIZE YOU ASSHOLE." I went to slap his chest, but he jumped out of the truck before my hand could reach him, so I ended up just hitting the back of the seat. I jumped out of the truck and around to him.

"Oh, don't give me that look. You know I was joking...I'm huge down there." I had no word for that remark. He grabbed my hand and dragged me up the porch. "In case you wondering, we are at Sam's house." I didn't even think to ask where he was taking me. 

"Why are we here?" I asked as we walked up the porch.

"You'll see." He knocked on the door and then opened it. We walked in, and the smell of food greeted us before any people did. "We're here!" Seth yelled as we walked through the door. We walked down the hallway and then turned right into a kitchen.

"Hey, you guy." Emily walked out from behind the counter. She pulled me into a hug.

"Hey, Emily. What have you been up to?" I hugged her back.

"The normal, cooking for the pack and planning the wedding. I found the perfect bridesmaids' dresses."

"That's great." I sat on one of the bar stools. 

"The boys are in the backyard, Seth." He nodded his head and walked out of the room. "So how are things between you two," Emily asked as she mixed something in a bowl. I didn't answer for a few seconds.

"Honestly, better but at the same time not." I looked down at my hands.

"What do you mean?" 

"Well, we are great and everything, but a few days ago, Aro visited me."

"Don't let him scare you. We can handle them." She patted my shoulder. We sat in silence as i watched her cook. "Can you tell the boy's food is ready?"

"Yeah, of course, Emily." I hopped off the stool and walked out to the backyard. When i finally found the back door, I found the boys playing soccer. "Hey, guys, food is ready!"