Ch.15

The next morning, it was quiet in the house. It was weird, usually the sound of the Tv, and Jake and Nessie's heartbeat filled the air. I walked downstairs, and nobody was there. Ok, what is going on? I grabbed my phone to see if anyone texted me and told me where the hell they are. Nope, nothing. Whatever I'm hungry so fuck them, I'm going to eat before I start to worry about them. All of them are supernatural beings, They should be able to handle themself. I walked over to the figure and pulled out milk and grabbed the books of lucky charms off the top of the fridge. Why did this box feel so light? I open it to see the box was 3/4 of the way empty.

"Goddamn, it's Jake." I groaned. Note to self hide all the food I want to actually be able to eat. I grabbed a bowl and made my cereal. I sat on the counter and ate it. I was looking around the kitchen when I stopped in my tracks when I saw a blue sticky note on the fridge. Has that always been there? I jumped off the counter to go look at it. 

Your quest to find out where we all are have began. You will find the next clue when you figure out this riddle. The more I dry, the wetter I get. It was written by Rose, I didn't know anybody with handwriting like this besides her. I ran up to my bathroom because that was the only one that was really used besides the one downstairs the dogs and Nessie used but the hunt was for me so it had to be in mine. I was right, this time it was a purple sticky note on top of a gray towel. 

Even though I don't think you need it, go ahead and put on some makeup before you figure out the next riddle. This cleans your clothes and spins around. Look by this for the next clue you were left. In Carlisle's doctor scribbles was the hint and of course, he had to make it easy for me. The washer was where the next clue was. I put on some eyeliner, mascara, highlight, and red lipstick. I jigged to the laundry room where a green sticky note and a pile of clothes waited for me.

Your signature The red lip is not going to match this outfit so here is a pretty nude lippy for you, put on the outfit and read the next riddle. This was from Alice because she would be the only one to know what lip color would go with an outfit and, she also would be the only on to know I put on a red lip. I put on the outfit, which was light blue jeans and an oversized little pink shirt. I changed my lipstick and then read the clue. I'm on your left and your right, hopefully not too tight. The shoe rack in my closet. I ran back upstairs to my closet. On a pair of brown boots was a yellow sticky note. 

I don't know what to say besides the obvious put the shoes on and riddle the riddle. I'm bigger than a flea. I'm bigger than a bee. You can unlock doors with me. The only person this could be was Bella. Only she can sound so awkward on a sticky note. I waited to put the shoe on until I was downstairs because if I didn't I knew I was going to fall on my ass. What is with these people making me run up and down the stairs, are they trying to tell me I need to lose weight? On the key rack was an orange sticky note. 

Took you long enough to get to this point, Don't mess up the truck or I'll mess up your face. No need for a riddle on this one just grab the keys and get to your truck. And of course, Emmett is too lazy to do what he is told to do. I walked to my truck. I hopped in my car and a pink sticky note was on my volume knob. 

How many times have I told you to keep the volume down in the car? You won't be able to hear if you keep the music so loud. Where do fish keep their money? The mother worries it had to be Esme and the riddle was more of a bad joke. The real question was what riverbank? The border is where I will check first Because it is the closet. I drove down the driveway and a mile down the road. I got out of my car and walked into the woods a few feet. Quil in his wolf form was sitting a little ways away looking at me. He looked over to a rock where a green note was held down by a baseball. I nodded my head at him in thanks and he ran off. 

The baseball is not part of where you will be heading next but the next riddle will help but only slightly. Only two more to go. Feed me and I live, give me something to drink and I'll die. What am I? It was fire but where was the fire? Wait unless this was left by Jake, I didn't recognize the handwriting. Then it is the bonfire pit on the pack's land. Could I even go over there without getting in trouble? At least last time I was invited to the land.  I walked back to my car and called Sam. Even though the treaty was over I wanted to be better safe than sorry, right?

"Hello." A deep voice came from the other end of the line.

"Hey, Sam it's Jasmine. I have a question."

"If it's about the sticky note hunt, yes you can pass the border without trouble. You don't need to ask permission. I actually wish you would come over more. The only thing you'll have to deal with is Paul teasing you for not coming over to see all of us." I giggled. 

"Thanks, Sam, I will try to come over more."

"You're welcome. You might want to hurry though it's almost 6. Alice will be getting impatient." with that said he hung up the phone. I turned the key and drove to Jake's dad's house. I climbed out of my car to see a shirtless Paul waiting for me. 

"God, what took you so long? I've been waiting forever." He complained.

"Oh shut up and give me my note loser." I put my hands on my hips and giggled. Paul rolled his eye at me and handed me an orange sticky note.

"Have fun tonight!" He began to walk off.

"What am I doing tonight?" I asked him.

"You'll find out soon enough." He ran into the woods. Walking back to my car I heard a howl. In the car, I read the note. Without fingers, I point, without arms, I strike, without feet, I run. What? In Edward neat, the note read but I couldn't figure it out.  What could run without legs? Any machine can do that. What can point with no fingers?  A tree? But that can't strike.  I looked at the clock to look at the time, it just turned 5:42. Oh my god, you have to be kidding me. A clock was the answer to the riddle. It points to numbers, it strikes 12 and it runs like any other machine. He must be talking about the clock tower in town. It only took fifteen minutes to drive there but god knows how long it would take me to figure out the next riddle! I pulled into the parking lot, jumped out of my car, and ran up the stairs to the door. The note was left on the door. 

Go back to where you started. In messy handwriting was that simple six-word sentence.