Ch.7

I woke up to the sound of Tina's phone going off. I round over to see that she was no where in sight. Great now i have to answer it. It was her mom. Well at least it was someone I like.

"Hey mom it's jasmine." I told her

"Oh hey my dear! How are you?" She asked me.

"Just fine and you."

"I'm lovely dear.Do you know where my daughter is?" Right as she asked that. Tina walked in the room.

"She actually just got back into her room." I handed the phone to her while mouthing who it was.

"Hey mom. How are you doing." I heard her say to her mom. As i walked into the bathroom I heard James music coming from his bedroom like always. The first thing I did when i got in the bathroom was take some meds for my pounding head. I took two pills an hoped it would help. A knock came from the door, I guessed it was Tina with my bag. I opened the door to see I was right. She was standing there still on the phone with her mom holding my bag out for me to grab. As i take take it and mouth thank you to her. I shut the door and started to get dressed. I packed floral crop top, a white skirt, and white converse. I brushed my hair and teeth, put on some little make up. When I went to put I seen something in my bag. It was shining in the light. I picked it up to find it was a bracelet. I've never seen it before. I'm guessing Alice some how put it in my bag before I left, so I put it on. It was so pretty sliver with diamonds. It was a little more blingy for my taste but it was nice. I walked out of the bathroom to Tina's room

"I'm on hold with my mom. You should really check your phone. I remember you turning it off right when you walked into the house, so you should see if your mom or dad called you." She said as soon as I walked in. I nodded my head. I turned on my phone to see i only had one text. Edward texted me tell to take as long as i need to process everything. I made the choice. I needed to talk to someone about this. I need an expert. I called the number Bella made me program just in case and I'm glad she did. I clicked on his number. He answered on the third ring.

"Um...hey Jacob... I need a favor."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thirty minutes later I pulled up to the little dinner in forks. I walked in and found them easily. They were sitting in the corner of the dinner. I walked over there regretting this immediately but it has to be done. They didn't realize I was standing there so, I had to clear my throat.

"Wow I forgot you don't smell like the rest of them." Jake make a joke.

"Wish I could say the same about you." I smirked.

"Children, we are in public. Be have yourself." I looked over to see Jakes dad. Billy Black was heavyset, with a deeply wrinkled face and dark russet skin with black eyes. He held out his hand for me to shake and I did. "It's nice to meet you Miss. Cullen."

"It's nice to meet you as well." I bite my lip knowing how weird this probably is for him.

"Have a sest please." He gestures to the chair across from him. I pulled it out to sit down."So it's from my understanding that young Seth Clearwater imprinted on you but you refuse to believe it. Is that right?" Mr. Black asked me. I'm guessing jake already told him everything.

"Sir It's not that i refuse to believe it. I know it's a a real thing for the Quileute tribe. I have done much research on your tribe history, Legends and stories." I place my hands in my lap

"Don't call me sir. Make me feel old." He laughed. Blushed and just nodded my head. "So you know what it is tham?"

"Yes i do."

"Has anyone ever described it to you before?"

"Yes, Leah has." As I said that the mutt jake choked on his drink.

"Leah explained it to, you when?" Muttly asked me.

"I don't see why you would care but if you must know, she told me before I left yesterday." I snapped. "But i have also see it throw Renesmee's gift. She is very adamant on show everyone thay she is allowed to."

"Children, again public place. Well then there is only one thing to do." Me and Jake both had confused looks on our faces. "We have to have a bonfire." I didn't realize how much that sentence would mean to me later.