Tony Stark- Oh Captain, My Captain

[Don't forget to vote please!]

Tony's smart. Really, really smart. He can make anything from a smart phone to a laptop in no time, breezing through computer science and wood shop at the top of his class.

But when it comes down to history, he can't remember a single date to save his life.

And right now, as a fiddles with a pen while reading over the history exam, he really wishes he had listened to your stern warning to study.

When did World War 1 end?

With a huff, Tony flips over the exam and tries to find a question he could at least answer with some confidence.

He then catches the extra credit question on the bottom, eyes widening.

Extra credit: first person to read this, stand up proudly on your chair, and yell at the top of your lungs, "Oh Captain, My Captain!" will receive a 95% on this exam.

Tony smirks, stands, hops onto his chair and like the paper had said, shouts the four words that'll earn him an A on the exam.

"Oh Captain, My Captain!"

All of the students jump, heads whipping around to glare at Tony as he crosses his arms smugly.

"Guess who's getting an A?" Tony jumps down and stabs a finger against his chest. "This guy."

"You're an idiot," A hisses whisper comes from behind. Tony turns, finds you holding up the exam. "It says just kidding right under it!"

Tony makes a noise as the class erupts in laughter. "That's not- I.. My father will hear about this!"

"Now Tony," Mr. Coulson say, not doing a very good job at hiding his grin. "I think you learned something new today, right?"

Tony scowls, dropping back into his seat. "Yeah. That my teacher has a crazy obsession about Captain America."