Steve Rogers- Banana Peel

[No idea what this is but heeey guys. Is anyone still doing the buckyprotectionsqaud shirt? I am, and so are a few other people I talk to.]

Steve's been watching a lot of the cartoons that he had missed while away at war and when he went under. A lot of those cartoons including a character slipping and falling on a banana peel.

So Steve decided to test just how slippery they are one afternoon, setting up his fancy iPhone and plopped the peel onto the ground.

"Steve?" Bucky walks into the kitchen, completely unaware of the camera and the peel dangerously close to his feet. "What are you doing?"

"Um..." Steve looks to the camera, inching his way in front of the peel innocently. "Nothing?"

Bucky squints. "Sure. Nothing."

"Wait!" Steve squirms when Bucky tries to push his way past him. "Wait, there's something I need to tell you."

"And what would that be?"

"That you're.. You're my best friend!" Steve hugs Bucky quickly, patting him on the back and leads him away. "Bye!"

A crash followed by a loud shriek make both super soldiers freeze.

Steve's eyes widen. "My banana peel."

"Your.. what?"

Bucky hurries after Steve as he runs into the kitchen, finding Clint on his back moaning pathetically, the banana peel on his face.

"I've fallen prey to a- a piece of fruit!"