The Avengers- Damn Daniel

[Sorry for not updating, I've just been going through some stuff. Anyways, don't forget to keep voting on the fanfiction awards contest for my imagines book!]

Clint happily cleans off his quiver, wiping off any dust that had gotten stuck in the compartment from the last mission.

Bucky grins, doesn't give Steve a second to back out and shoves him forward.

"Daaamn Clint," Steve says. "Back at it again with the arrows."

Clint turns with a confused frown, barely catches Bucky grabbing Steve and dragging him away.
__

Tony tugs on the ironman mask, having difficulty with opening the latch. With a huff, he hops down from the ladder and searching around for his blow torch.

"Daaamnn Tony," Bucky says. "Back at it again with the suits."

Blow torch in hand, Tony looks up and fumbles with the tool. A gust of fire shoots out from the nozzle, scorching his lunch.
___

Natasha balances on one leg, keeps her arms in the air as she spins and kicks off of the beam. She lands perfectly, back arched and hands pointed.

"Daaaamn Natasha," Steve says. "Back at it again with the flippy flips."

Natasha grabs her water bottle, doesn't bother to check who it as as she throws it. Steve gasps, rubs the back of his head with a teary eyed scowl.

"C'mon, Steve," Bucky ushers his friend away quickly. "It's okay, it's okay."