Clint Barton- Coffee

Mercury, Purple, and Turtle.

From your perch upon the building across the street from the coffee shop, you have a perfect view as Clint Barton tries to balance two cup holders filled with coffee.

You hold up your hand, flick your finger and the holders tip and the coffee spills all over his shirt, pants, and shoes.

He shrieks and people turn to him in annoyance.

You snort and make your way to the back of the building, leaping from the edge and landing soundlessly on the ground.

"Woah, lady."

Startled, you turn and find a man standing there with his mouth open.

"Teach me how to do that."

You roll your eyes, jogging out of the ally and watch as Clint aggressively picks up the empty coffee cups from the ground.

Crossing the street, you stop in front of him with a grin. He looks up, squinting and stands when he recognizes you.

"Seriously," He throws down the cups and stops his foot. "You did this? I get that you're a big bad villain and all, but that way too far."

You laugh when he wipes away a drop of coffee on his chin. "How do you know I did this? I was merely passing by when I happened to spot my favorite superhero in distress and thought I'd help out."

"Right, right. I'll believe that when you pay for my ruined shoes."

"How about," You link your arm with his. "I buy you coffee instead?"