Erotic Friend Fiction

queenofwakanda wrote me this. I want to share it with you all. Tell her how beautiful it is and follow her because she also checked a video for me in case it had ghosts so I owe her now. I actually died while reading this. It's the best thing in the world I am not over exaggerating. No it does not contain eroticness. It's just a thing from Bob's Burgers.

batsy's erotic friend fiction
feat. Louise Belcher and Bucky Barnes

               💋👑💋

"Yo, bitch, what's up?" said Louise as she walked into the room.

"Bro, why is your sister having a crap attack?" Bucky replied, gesturing to a statuesque Tina who stood by the window making odd sexual noises.

"Yeah just ignore her, she's autistic. And bro?"

"Yeah?"

"Get the fuck out of my spot before I cut you!" she yelled at Bucky who was peacefully reclined on the old couch in their living room.

"Damn, bitch, I'm gonna need for you to locate your chill."

"Sorry that I wasn't frozen by Hydra, grandpa." she quipped, finally getting comfortable in her spot on the sofa.

"LOUISE! JAMES! YOU HAVE A FRIEND OVER!" yelled Linda from the front door. Louise threw her head back and sighed dramatically, just completely done with everyone's shit.

" I just goT COMFORTABLE!"

"I DONT CARE! GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE!"

"Damn, Louise, your mom is being such a boob punch right now."

"I know," she sighed, "She's always like this!"

So Louise, Bucky, and (following close to his butt) Tina went down stairs and out onto the sidewalk. Immediately, Bucky hissed.

"What's up, Barnes?" said a particularly sexy Wakandan accent. Next to his Handsomness stood a gum popping brown skinned girl with sunglasses and a leather jacket.

"Oh my god, I want to be her." Louise said under her breath.

The girl, Ororo Noelle Stark, looked at Bucky over her shades, "Damn, son. You still look good. Mmmmm yes please and thank you." she said licking her lips.

"Dammit, Barnes! I'm sick of you seducing my girlfriend!"

Ororo sighed, "How many times I gotta tell you? There's enough of me for both of you guys!"

T'Challa leapt at Bucky, claws extended.

A chorus of yells:
"T'CHALLA!"

"NO! NOT HIS BUTT!"
And a sequence of fart sounds and a funky bass line embellished The Great Batsby's entrance. She rode in on a flying Steve and, with his mighty shield, she blocked those claws from shredding Bucky's fine ass.

She stood from the Steve and brandished her Asgardian double-ended sword, emerald green cape billowing in the wind, and her ecrimas holstered and said through her red mask, "'Sup, hoes."

Everyone stopped and looked at her and then Gene played it back with a beat and fart noises behind it.

"Because I'm Batman." she said with finality... and then disappeared.

Tina walked over to Bucky's butt and gave it a squeeze.
"It's okay guys, his butt is still firm."

"Of course it is, honey." said Ororo.

                 LE FIN