Pietro Maximoff- Great

[Requested by Valdezzzing Keep sending in requests!]

You and Pietro had gotten off on the wrong foot during first encounter. And when he showed up on the floating city, fighting the robots, you still didn't like or trust him.

To this day, he's still an annoyance whenever you see him. He feels the same way about you, however, because you had saved him from the bullets, which didn't sit well with him.

Pietro thinks he could've handled them. That could've healed.

You like to remind him of that day often, souring his mood. He retaliates without missing a beat, smirking at how easy it had been when he took you down on the boat.

You two are on a mission, which you protested heavily against. The mission is to blow up an old HYDRA base no longer in use, but just to be safe, they had sent Pietro along with you in case something happens and you needed a quick get away.

"Imbecile," You hiss at him, glaring right back and he rolls his eyes. "I can't believe you're my partner for the mission."

"Neither can I," He sneers. "You only slow me down."

"Oh, really? I am so sorry, Quicksilver, that I don't have superspeed."

"Your sarcasm is not appreciated."

"Guys," Natasha snaps over the comm. "Get your head in the game(I see you Troy) and stop chatting."

"I'm almost done," You huff, strapping in the last of the bombs. "Now, if I just press this button here then--"

Pietro heard the bullet before he saw it. The man who had fired the gun didn't bother to hide as he jumped out from behind the wall and took his shot.

Without hesitation, Pietro leaped at the man and knocked him unconscious.

"Hurry up, before anymore of them.. (Y/n)?"

You bow your head, taking a breath of air and clutch your shoulder. "Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine."

Pietro rushes to your side, eyes wide as he sees the blood running down your jacket. "He shot you."

"Thanks for that observation, Captain Obvious," You press the detonation and the count down begins. "Get that guy out of here."

"I am not leaving you here."

"I know you're not. You're coming back. Just make sure he doesn't get blown up once we leave, okay?"
__

Pietro watches as Doctor Cho patches you up, chewing on his fingernails nervously and pauses when you wince.

"Take care of her, now," Dr. Cho says with a smile. "Make sure she doesn't do anything that'll rip the stitches."

Pietro nods, doesn't let your foot touch the ground before he's swooping you carefully into his arms and running you to your room.

"W-What are you-"

"You got shot because of me," Pietro sets you down lightly onto your bed. "I'm sorry. I am an imbecile after all, no?"

"No," You catch his arm. "Look, I was just kidding. I think you're great."

Pietro's cheeks involuntarily flush, yours following right after.

"I think you are great, too."