17.

part seventeen,
16:07- ;

"Make yourself at home, run a bath or something while I make you some tea and soup to warm you up" Jeonghan smiles kindly as I step into his large apartment.

Walking in the room is surrounded by large windows, showing off the perfect view of the city skylines. A leather white coach sits on a fluffy grey rug, in front of a large television. To the left is a stone kitchen, large enough for two families, not just one boy.

"There's towels already in there, go down the hall on your right and it's the first door on the left" Jeonghan speaks, taking his place in the kitchen as he pulls out various expensive pots and pans.

Without a word I make my way down the hall, shielding my eyes from the harsh light as I walk past the large windows.

The bathroom was larger than I expected, to the left was a large marble counter top with various hair care products, a large bath was in the centre, surrounded by candles in which hadn't looked used. Around the side was a shower large enough to fit three people, slowly I closed the door behind me, taking in how late everything was. I was stunned, his apartment was almost the size of the Park mansion.

To his word there was a stack of towels on the countertop, probably there for when people stay over. Turning on the bath I started to undress, hopping into the water when it was full.

My muscles instantly relaxed as I indulged in the water, red cheeks and puffy eyes instantly calming with the hot steam. I slowly sunk down until my nose grazed the top layer of water, closing my eyes to fully relax. Although I couldn't.

Letting out a harsh sigh through my nose I raised myself up again, too many thoughts clouding my mind. My eyes scanned around the room, instantly becoming focused on one bright pink thing in the corner, hanging out of the bin.

Slowly I rose from the bath, grabbing one of the fluffy white towels and wrapping it around my body. Clutching it tightly I walked over to the bin, kneeling down in front of it.

Picking up the bright pink piece of material I instantly dropped it back in shock.

Why would Jeonghan have a pair of panties in his trash can?

Stepping back up, annoyed at myself for snooping I was about to step back when another thing at the bottom of the bin caught my attention. Laying at the bottom was a positive pregnancy test.

"Everything okay in there Hana?" A light knock on the door made me stumble back, clutching my chest in shock as I calmed myself down.

"Oh, uh-yeah thanks" I awkwardly replied, keeping distance from me and he trash can as I made my way over to my clothes, clutching the marble countertop and calming my self down from the initial shock of Jeonghan, and the pregnancy test.

"I've left some dry clothes here for you" I heard him say before I could faintly make out the sound of footsteps walking away.

Quietly opened the door, clutching my towel tighter around me I bent down and grabbed the small pile of clothes, bringing them into the bathroom and closing the door behind me.

Trying to be quick, I changed into the spare change of clothes. Although it wasn't his clothes like Hansol let me change into, these were girls clothes. Looking in the large bathroom mirror I saw myself, I didn't put any makeup on when Hansol left, so my bare face stared back at me. My hair was wet and hanging down my back, the clothes Jeonghan gave me was a pair of short lounge shorts and a singlet top. Sighing at my exposed state I folded the towel back up at made my way out to the kitchen.

A delicious smell filled me nose as I walked down the hallway, set on the stone countertop was a steamy bowl of chicken soup and a mug of tea. Jeonghan, leaning on his arms was grinning my way as he watched me enter in the room, long hair tied up into a low ponytail.

I tried to ignore the fact that he was checking me out as I sat down on one of the bar stools, looking down hungrily at the soup.

"Help yourself" he nodded, winning my way before walking down the long corridor.

22:41- ;

"Thank-you Jeonghan, for letting me stay the night" I smiled, clutching the bottom of the singlet in my hands as I sat criss crossed on his bed. Kindly Jeonghan offered to sleep on the couch.

Grabbing one of his pillows he grinned, walking around to the side of the bed I was closest to, bringing his head down closer to mine.

"My pleasure, beautiful" gulping at his words, I tried to move back slightly, although this only caused him to move closer.

I had to admit, I may have been interested in the long haired boy when I first met him, but I wasn't now. In fact I didn't receive any butterflies from his gesture at all.

Slowly he brought one of his hands up to lightly brush away a few of the damp hairs on my face, bringing them behind my ear. I averted my eyes to the wall on the left, not wanting to look into his eyes.

I felt him lean even more closer if that was even possible. Lips grazing mine slightly, I was too scared to pull back, what if he made me leave?

"Kiss me beautiful" he spoke, a chill ran down my spine, not in a good way as he grabbed my chin in his hands.

"No, Jeonghan" I returned to my senses, letting myself pull back away from his grasp and to the other side of the bed. I watch him eye me in a way that made him seem as though he didn't believe my actions.

"You turned me down?" He spoke in a shocked way, as if no one had ever turned him down before.

I sat silent on the bed, fiddling with my shorts as I watched him laugh dryly to himself, picking up his pillow and walking out of the room.

All night I laid in his bed, and I realized the way he made me feel wasn't in a good way, because he wasn't Hansol.