ITMOWYSN- 7

^^ Because she messaged me, and encouraged me to get off my lazy ass and write!!;D Gracias, señorita!

I always love to hear feedback, whether in comments, or PM's!

I apologize profusely to those who couldn't read the last chapter! I shall never do that again! D: but vote if you forgive me:)

This chapter was hard to write:( idk why, but I like how it turned out:) vote if you did, too;D

* * *

(Quinn's POV)

"What kind of crazy birthday present is this?! My parents are really sick. It just disgusts me." I groaned, burying my head in my pillow and throwing the photo away from myself.

Heath leaned over me, picking up the picture with interest.

"If you think about it, it's actually quite thoughtful of them. I mean, they're totally against what you are, but still managed to get you this... Interesting present." Heath waved it in my face, making me groan again.

"Look, they even wrote the address on the back! Let's go, please?" Heath pleaded with me, and I grinned inside. Usually, I was asking him for permission.

"Ugh. I guess it wouldn't kill me... It may even be fun." I sighed, rolling out of bed.

Heath cheered happily before following.

* * *

(You aren't supposed to know where they're going... FYI :P)

* * *

As we pulled up to the parking lot, Heath jumped out of the car. I groaned; he'd left me to turn off the car and lock it.

"Heath, come back! If I get lost, I'm just going to walk away!" I screamed into the distance, birds coming up out of the woods at my loud voice.

"Well, hurry up! Men in skirts, dammit!" Heath called over his shoulder, still running to the entrance.

I slapped myself on the forehead; I couldn't believe he'd talked me into this. I hated embarrassing myself like this, but somehow, it always seemed to happen.

And God, Heath was going to embarrass me pretty freaking bad today.

Walking into the entrance made by trees bending towards each other, I stopped dead.

This was NOT like the Celtic Fairs I'd been to in the past.

That's right. Heath had dragged me to a Celtic Festival thing.

The photo? The one my mom and dad had given me? Yeah. It was a picture of a bunch of men wearing skirts and holding bagpipes bending over. Flashing whoever was holding the camera. And there were NO underwear involved.

I shuddered at the mental image, wondering which of my conservative parents had bought the picture. Or taken it. Ew.

Anyways. Back to the real world! This festival... Disturbed the crap out of me. Sort of. Well, yes.

"Heath?! HEATH. WHERE ARE YOU, DAMMIT?!" I shrieked, horrified as three men in very tiny kilts came up to me and started rubbing on me.

This was like... A Gay Festival.

Men were walking around in kilt-thong things, and there were no women in sight.

I saw Heath in the distance, talking to one of the guys running a booth, and started forward, only to be stopped by a tall man.

"ID, please. You have to be over 21 to get in." I stared in shock before pulling out my wallet. Okay, I guess I could go along with this. For now.