ITMOWYSN- 17

In case you haven't, check out the story I'm putting up for Watty's 2012! Preview is called Paradox Of Sex;) hope ya like it!

WARNING: This chapter contains some things about religion, such as me twisting some religious beliefs to suit the Sabre Noche. Don't be offended, please, because I'm a Christian anyways, so it would offend me too. None of this is real, and remember: THEY ARE CRAZY. So no need to worry:) also, no need to post death threats to me!! O.o haha, enjoy!

* * *

(Hunter's POV)

The door we were hiding behind slammed open.

"You faggots, hurry the fuck up. We gotta catch up with the group." Dawn growled quietly at us.

I hid my disappointment as Axel and I were forced to get to our feet. I'd been hoping someone was at the door to save us, but instead we were being threatened at gunpoint. Again.

Stumbling forward, I grasped Axel's hand in the darkness.

If I was going to die, it was going to be with the man I loved, not with the woman I hated.

Silently, I prayed that Quinn and Gwennie had gotten out safely. Actually, if we were being hidden, in all probablilty, they had gotten out. If Dawn was scared, we had a reason to hope.

After what felt like an eternity, I saw a light ahead.

I tripped, forcing my numb legs to keep walking. It was dark, it was freezing, and to top it off, I had a fucking gun in my back.

We reached the light, and entered a doorway. I stopped dead, amazed and horrified at the sight in front of me.

Thousands of men and women were packed into a massive room. The walls, painted bright white, made it feel like we were in a mental institution. I snorted at the thought.

I began to settle from the shock of finding so many people here, and I started looking around.

My breath caught in my throat as I spotted a figure on the wall across the room.

Jesus Christ, nailed to a cross, with blood trickling down his arms.

Turning to Dawn, I stared at her.

"You're Christians? I find that difficult to believe." I rolled my eyes, laughing quietly until Dawn answered.

"You stupid faggot, of course not. We killed that stupid man. Jesus," she sneered," loved men, too. So away he went."

As I was silent in my disbelief, she went on.

"He was the first one. And he most certainly wasn't the last."

Both Axel and I were quiet, and we averted our gaze from the figure hanging on the wall. After being so quiet, taking in so much, I couldn't stand it any longer.

"Dawn." I stated flatly.

The tone of my voice made her look at me.

As we stood there, in the middle of a room full of people, I confronted my worst nightmare.

"Dawn, I hate you. I hate the way you look, I hate your voice. I hate the fact that Gwennie came from you. I hated touching you everyday. I can't believe I ever even slept with you." I spat at her.

After staring at me for a few seconds, Dawn grinned. A nasty, stomach-turning grin. Axel backed behind me in fear.

"Oh, is that how you feel? Really? Because we can fix that right now."

Raising the gun, she forced us into the middle of the room.

"Attention, everyone." The massive room became silent, and everyone stared at us.