ITMOWYSN- 20 (Finale)

I'm so sad that it's over!! D: I am thankful to all of you, especially those of you that followed me from the very first chapter when no one knew who Heath and Quinn were. Now, I can proudly say that over 350 people know their names!!

And without further adieu, I give you... The Final Chapter.

* * *

(Quinn's POV)

We pulled up in our new van, parking in front of the house that I hadn't seen in forever.

I sighed; it was amazing just to be home again. The FBI had kept us at the training base for another month, so I hadn't been home for like ten weeks. Blah. It was getting old, being away from home.

"Hey, Heath?" I grinned at him in the drivers seat. "I think you should carry me over the threshold. Because we're married and all."

Someone cleared their throats from the backseat, and I smirked towards the back.

"Axel should do the same. You married it, you can carry it!" I chuckled, looking back at Axel and Hunter.

I slammed open the front door of the car, and Heath did the same. He ran around the front to grab me up in his arms, kissing me softly on the lips. I leaned against him, resting my forehead on his and looking deep into his beautiful eyes. How had I gotten so lucky?

I kicked the door shut, and Heath swept me up into his strong arms. As he started to the door, I heard a loud pounding sound. And screaming.

I looked back, to see Axel and Hunter trapped inside the van.

Glancing up at Heath, I tapped him on the face. "They're still stuck in the van."

Heath shrugged, and I squirmed out of his arms. "Come back, you little nut! I'm trying to carry you into the door!" Heath growled at me, but I ignored him.

I pulled the sliding door open on the van, and Hunter glared at me.

"So..." I said, rocking on my feet. "You got tricked by the child lock?"

Hunter tackled me, jumping out of the car and rolling me to the ground.

"Boys!" At a shout, we both froze, his wrist in my mouth and his foot on my ass.

Heath and Axel stood over us, their arms crossed and their faces not amused.

I spat out Hunter's arm, and brushed myself off, climbing to my feet.

I heard giggling come from behind me, so I whipped around to see a little girl with bright red hair hanging on to Hunter.

I grinned widely; this must be Zöe. She was too adorable.

Hunter looked up at me, confused. "Where did the little person come from?" The little girl, who looked to be about six, smiled up at me, walking up to me with her arms spread.

Picking her up, I looked around and saw Maudette holding Gwennie and walking towards us.

Heath stepped up to Maudette and wrapped his arms around her and Gwennie, before letting go and kissing her forehead gently.

As I stood there, looking over my huge, happy family, I realized something; I was lucky. Lucky to be included in this, and lucky to be loved by so many.

I started sniffing, my eyes watering up. Little Zöe patted my face with her hand, and I realized she still hadn't spoken.

Oh, well. If she grew up without talking, it wouldn't make a difference to me. Or any of us.

I felt strong arms wrap around me from behind, and I turned to see Heath there. Setting Zöe down, I pointed to Hunter, who was standing there looking lost while Axel was talking to Maudette. She skipped over to him and wrapped her arms around his leg tightly.

I turned to face Heath, and, raising up on my toes, kissed him lightly on the mouth.

He just grinned at me and said, "I think we should head inside now."

Without waiting for an answer, he threw me over his shoulder, and I grunted in protest.

"Really? Why?!" I squirmed a little, and Heath threatened to drop me.

"Huh. Did you know your butt jiggles when you walk?" I teased him, poking his bottom to provoke him.

Heath ignored me, and I looked back at the rest of the family, who were all staring at us.

"Well," I called to them. "What are you waiting for? Come on!" I chuckled to myself when they all started running after us.

I felt Heath unlock the door, and I squealed in pain as he made my head hit the doorframe.

"Ass-" Before I could get the entire profanity out, someone slapped their hand over my mouth.

"Watch your mouth," Hunter growled at me. "There are children in the house now."

I rolled my eyes at him before crawling off of Heath's shoulder. Literally crawling.

I went over his shoulder and gripped random parts of his body on my way down, finally landing safely on the floor.

Heath smirked at me, and I stayed on the floor, exhausted.

"Hey, girls. Go pick a room, anywhere but this room here," Heath pointed to the door in the front hallway. "And the first two on the right. Those are our rooms and Gwennie's nursery. There should be three or four other rooms to choose from." With that, Zöe took off, giggling and skipping through the house. Maudette handed Gwennie to Heath before following her little sister.

Axel grabbed Hunter up, holding him tight. "We'll see you two later."

And with that, into their room they went.

Heath wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at me, which didn't really work while he was holding Gwennie.

Standing up, I took Gwennie from Heath and walked upstairs, ignoring his hurt expression.

I cracked open the door to her nursery, walking in and shaking out the blanket in her crib before laying her down. I kissed her on her forehead, and she blinked her big blue eyes at me.

"I love you, Gwennie. Sleep tight." I whispered before backing out of the room.

Right into Heath's arms. He pulled me forcefully into our bedroom, tossing me onto the bed.

"I don't wanna! I don't wanna!" I squeaked, trying to crawl away to the bathroom, but he just kept lifting me back on the bed.

Finally, I gave up and let him lay on top of me.

"I don't wanna, Heath! We already have kids!" Lame excuse, but I didn't want to scar the kids already.

"We might have kids already," he grinned at me devilishly. "But you know it turns me on when you say no."

With that, I gave in to him and kissed him fiercely, trying to show him how I loved him.

* * *

D: it's over! I can't believe it!

Merry Christmas! :D

I challenge you all... Spread this story as far and wide as you can! :)

LET EVERYONE READ THE STORY OF QUINN AND HEATH! Let everyone love them just as much as you have! (:

Thank you all for reading this, even though I'd never written a boyXboy before. Granted, from some of your responses, I did okay(:

For the last time, love you all!

-Cat(: