ITMOWYSN- 10

Double didgit chapters, yay!:D

* * *

So the winner of my little contest won't be announced yet, but I've already decided. Because if I said who won, then everyone would know!! XD I've actually decided to combine two of the ideas, so both of those people will be rewarded.

Enjoy, my naughties! ;D

* * *

Pic is Hunter O__O I am in love.

* * *

(Quinn's POV)

We rolled out of bed the next morning, tired and happy.

I stumbled into the kitchen naked while Heath took a shower. Before going into the kitchen, though, I checked. We all knew how well that ended last time.

After making sure no one lurked in the kitchen to take my picture, I strolled in to put some bread in the toaster.

I crawled up onto the counter while waiting for my toast to pop up.

Apparently I was out good, because the next thing I know, the toaster snapped and I was jolting off the counter.

Into Heath's arms.

Looking down at me, he scolded me.

"Why the hell were you sleeping on the counter? And your toast is burnt." Heath nodded to the toaster, where a black slice was sticking out, smoking.

I started laughing, stretching in Heath's arms as I tried to go back to sleep.

"Uh. No, wake up. We have to go to town." Heath made to drop me, and I started to climb up his body, ending on his shoulders.

So, hanging there, on his shoulder, I fell back asleep. I could feel him walking, but I was too tired to care.

About thirty seconds later, I was bent over the back of our couch. Wide awake now, I felt Heath's hands on my ass, massaging and kneading. His touch sent jolts of electric passion shooting through my body, making me want more and more.

I shivered when Heath kissed my spine, right at the base, where all my nerves connected to the rest of my body. His warm tongue ran up my back, swirling and tasting. I'm sure he could taste the sweat. Could you taste lust in sweat? If so, he'd be choking on mine.

"Please... Please." I moaned at him, wanting him to do it already.

I heard him unzip his jeans, and I felt rub his shaft against my rear. I tried lifting myself off the couch to rub against him harder, but the way he was holding me down, with my shoulders on the seat of the couch with my ass in the air, prevented me from moving.

Sliding my hands under my chest, I pushed up, but he shoved me back down.

After a split second of silence and pleasant nothingness, Heath slid his cock into me, hard.

Once.

Twice.

And then... No more.

Whimpering at the loss, I tried to twist around, only to find that Heath wasn't here anymore.

Just like at the Celtic Festival.

Growling, I pushed myself up.

"Heath! Where the hell did you go, asshole?!"

From upstairs, his voice echoed down.

"We have to go to town. Get dressed." A pair of jeans and a T-shirt came flying down the stairs.