My Pants Threw Themselves At You, I Swear!

SPECIAL:D I decided that I missed my Heath and Quinn. So I wrote a bonus naughty chapter!;D

This is their first time!(;

Lol, enjoy guys^_^

* * *

I threw down a twenty dollar bill as a tip. I can't believe I actually fell for his bullshit.

Heath Devereaux had asked me out on a date, and considering that I was gay, I said yes.

After he'd pulled me to safety from a dangerous car wreck, I'd always been slightly obsessed with him. With light hair and tanned skin, who the hell wouldn't be?!

We'd come to a fancy restaurant; he'd warned me to dress up, so I had. Wearing a black tux and with my hair slicked back, I felt like I'd stepped out of a James Bond movie.

Heath and I sat and talked at the table for hours, before he excused himself to go to the bathroom. Forty-five minutes later and I'm still waiting.

I got up and headed to the bathroom to look for him, and I turned the corner to see him standing with a tall redheaded woman in his arms.

I guess he heard me gasp, because he released her and spun around.

"Quinn!"

Too late. I'd already been pissed off. Heading for the door, I slammed it behind me. I raced to my car, got in, and tried to start it, but it just wouldn't work.

I tried frantically a few more times, before giving up and resting my head on the wheel.

"Having a problem?" Heath's deep voice vibrated through my bones.

"Yeah. You're my fucking problem." I spat, not looking at him.

"Quinn." His voice demanded. "Quinn, look at me, dammit!"

I did, and was shocked to see blue eyes filled with lust... For me or the redhead, I wasn't sure.

Reaching down, Heath opened my car door without breaking eye contact. He pulled me from my seat, and in an instant I was pressed against him. The whole, hard length of him...

The evidence of his desire was pressed right up against my own.

Looking into his eyes, I realized that the desire was for me and me alone.

"Who..." I forced the words out. "Who was the girl?"

Heath's eyes blurred in confusion, and then widened with realization.

"Kathy? She's my head chef." My own eyes became confused. "Oh, I forgot to mention that I own this place."

I just stared at him; tiny detail that he forgot, I'm sure.

"Let's just forget about it." Before I could answer, he swooped down and caught my lips with his.

Our mouths tangled in a fiery, passionate first kiss. I could feel a burning in my stomach; this was how it was supposed to be.

Heath lifted my legs up, and they instinctively wrapped around his waist.

All of a sudden, we were in the back seat of my car, and I was on my stomach, my pants around my knees. I couldn't remember how I got here, but I was damn glad I was.

"Are you sure?" Heath panted above me, holding himself back.

"Do it. Fuck me." I forced out, groaning and grinding myself into the seat.

I felt pressure around my entrance, and I relaxed, ready for everything he had to give me.

I'd done this before, but this was the first time I'd been consumed with mindless, hot need.

Soon he was inside me completely, moving gently and at the same time hard. I moved my hips in time with his, but I could tell we both needed more.

His hand crawled around to my cock, gripping and moving it in time with his thrusts.

That was all we both needed. My mind exploded, my body tensing and releasing constantly, in perfect sync with his.

After we'd relaxed, I realized my pants were hanging around his neck.

He looked at me with a smirk, offering my pants back to me.

"And I wonder how that happened." Heath chuckled at me.

"My pants threw themselves at you, I swear!" We both cracked up, and I could feel something more than desire burning in my heart.

I belonged to Heath Devereaux.

* * *

Short, sweet and spicy!;D love you guys. Hope you enjoyed a memory of Heath and Quinn!