ITMOWYSN- 16

* * *

O.o it's been 9 days since an upload?! Don't ever let me do that again!

Feel free to ask any questions about anyone's family or anything! In case I confuse any of y'all.

Also, LOOK AT THE NEW COVER!!:D --> thanks to AlexValentine yet again!

* * *

(Dawn's POV)

Today was the day. I was finally going to kill those damn homosexuals down in the basement. Going to be rid of them forever.

Going to videotape it and send it to Heath.

Ever since I found out I was related to that fag, I'd been plotting against him. I'd even joined this activist group.

The Sabre Noche.

The Night Saber.

Silent Death.

The Killer of Those Who Don't Belong.

That's what this group did, got rid of those who didn't fit into this world. Executed lesbians and gays.

I shuddered at the mere thought of Heath adopting my baby. It'd been a split second decision, leaving her in the hospital, but I regretted it now. Because now, she legally belonged to Heath and Quinn.

Shaking my head, I cleared those thoughts from my brain. I strode forward, making a beeline for the nursery. There were four children turning fourteen today, and I always inducted them into the group.

To be inducted into the group was to sacrifice your life for the group.

Not literally, of course.

I ignored the rest of my thoughts, stepping inside the nursery. All of a sudden, I was accosted by the nurse.

"Miss, it wasn't my fault! I swear! I left the night nurse in charge and I came back and-" I cut off the elderly woman.

"What happened?" I glared at her in pure anger.

After nervously rocking on her heels for thirty seconds, she glanced over to where Gwendolyn's crib was.

Or used to be.

Raising my arm, I brought down my fist on the woman's cheek, making a blunt, echoing punch snap her face to the side.

"Where the fuck is my baby?! Where is she?!" I shouted at her, spit flying from my mouth as I stared her down.

"I don't know-" I hit the elderly woman once more, silencing her as she passed out.

Spotting the four fourteen-year-olds, I rose to my full height.

"What happened? What did you see?" I growled at them. "If you answer, you'll be rewarded."

The only girl in the group took a shaky step forward.

"They came in last night. The nurse lady tried to stop them, but they said they had to take Gwennie to you." Her voice trembled but she didn't back down.

"Who 'they'?"

"Two of the guards. I'm not sure which ones." She backed towards the three boys.

"No. Come here." I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her with me. The girl squealed quietly but came.

Going to the window, I looked out. The nursery was on the top floor of the compound. Three stories in the air.

Below the ground level, there were two levels of basement areas. And one level under that was a tunnel that branched out for six hundred yards on either side. And then another twenty feet below that was a bomb shelter big enough for a thousand people.