ITMOWYSN- 15 (Part 1)

* * *

Anyone been wondering where Indie and Heather are?! Because I just realized that I forgot about them:(

This chapter has... BOY ON GIRL ACTION?! Whaaaaatt?? Haha.

Also, this chapter is a lot of filler so I can get them where they need to be XD bear with me, I think I'm going to turn this into a 2 part chapter.

So enjoy my sweethearts. I present to you... INDIE AND HEATHER.

* * *

(Indie's POV) :D

I stretched in bed, looking over at my beautiful fiancé. Her blonde hair was spread out over her pillow, and her skin was glowing.

Rolling over, I held my body over hers, carefully avoiding our baby. I leaned down, pressing my lips to hers.

I couldn't very well use talking to wake Heather up, now could I?

So I suffered through and did the best I could.

I could feel her waking up, becoming more responsive to my kisses, moving underneath me.

Did I mention she sleeps without clothes on?

Groaning at the thought, I could feel myself growing hard. I had to ignore my needs for the baby, even if it meant no sex for five more months.

Heather woke up all the way, and pushed me off of her. I frowned, hurt, as she sat up in bed.

'I was online yesterday' she signed to me. 'And I found out that we can... Have sex until the last month of pregnancy.'

I stared at her before cheering in happiness. Laying back, I pulled Heather on top of me.

She wiggled around, pushing my boxers down my thighs before sitting with my cock behind her bottom. She leaned forward, sucking on my neck and rubbing herself on me.

I loved her so much it hurt sometimes. And sometimes, I was even glad she was deaf, because it made so that this sweet, beautiful girl was dependent on me to help her through life.

And other times, I hated Quinn for getting me in the accident that stole Heather's hearing. Although, he was still my best friend. Heath was still Heather's best friend.

Pushing all thoughts out of my head, I focused on the love of my life, who was still balanced right over my hard-on.

Just when I thought she was going to make me do all the work (which I didn't mind), she lifted up and set herself down on me.

Moaning at the pleasure of her tightness, I moved my hips up to hers, working for my ecstasy.

'I love you so much. I can't wait to marry you.' I signed at her with my free hand, and I'm sure she saw, because the next moment, she pulled herself off with a smile.

Heather was never a naughty girl, but it seemed she'd do everything for me.

She slid down my body, licking and kissing before she got to where I needed her most. Heather took me fully into her mouth, and I almost came right then.

* * *

(Heather's POV)

I loved my Indie. I was glad the other car had run into Quinn, even if it'd taken my hearing. It was worth it. Indie had stayed in the hospital with me for two months, and he'd gone through the sign language course with me. He'd asked me to date him a year after the car accident, and I'd said no, thinking that he was screwing with me. But he persisted, kept asking, and I finally said yes.