Chapter Twenty-One

I SAY HEY HEY HEY! *beat gets down* Whatcha got to say!

New Update Baaaabbbyyy

Happy Readings ( :

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE:

Adrian:

        "Is there anything you would like to make known, Brooke?" I snarled out. Brooke had done the foolish thing and ran into the girls' bathroom. A place where I easily cornered her and good thing the boys are boys because that means they can't stop me now.

If I even decide to do anything to her? I'm violent, but not a vicious bitch. That slot is reserved for the redheaded slu --- I mean...Megan...

Brooke tried her best to appear unfazed. She stood up tall in her heels and made eye contact directly with me. Trying to come off as venomous as possible.

It isn't working for her.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," She replied, and flipped her hair out of her face in a sassy manner.

"I think you do Brook. Megan --- the slut --- on the dance team?" I responded. "What the hell were you doing?"

Brook stomped a studded heel impatiently on the tiled floor, causing a loud echo that could probably be heard in the hallway. As long as teachers don't think that there's a  girl fight going on in here then we're good. I can't have detention!

        "She gave me two hundred bucks!" That explained the whole thing. Megan didn't make the team because she was talented. She's on the team because she bribed her way in.

Just to get her hands on Colton.

        "I already submitted the form for the Sports Bash to the office and her name is on the list, so whether we like it or not, we're going to have to deal with her." I stood before Brooke silently, thinking of all the possible things that Megan could cause wrong for me and my feelings towards Colton.

Like kiss him again and make me hate him all over. I know that I should just tell him that I like him already but I need time. He slept with Megan two days ago.

Colton wasn't finished suffering just yet.

        "Adrian?" Brook snapped; I came back to my senses and saw Brooke walking around me to exit out of the bathroom. "Just ignore her."

What the hell is that? You can't just ignore a girl like Megan because Megan is one of those girls that will push you to the edge so you will no longer be ignoring her.

Seriously though, where the hell did this Megan even come from?! It was like she appeared out of nowhere.

Stupid bitch.

~

        "Adrian, calm down and eat your peas," Brayden urged me and pushed the little bowl of peas my way. What the fuck. Peas are disgusting. So to make my point that my appetite was officially gone I picked up the peas and threw it on the floor. "Those were perfectly good peas."

        "This is a perfectly good fist." I snapped back, holding up one of my clenched fist as tight as possible.

        "Use it then." He replied with a smirk. I just ignore his comment because if I do use my fist then somebody will be sent to the hospital.

And it wouldn't be me.

        "Who the hell is Megan anyways?" Josh inquired curiously, stuffing a bite of pizza in his mouth.