Chapter Fifty-Eight

"Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new..."

Song: Do I Wanna Know?

Artist: Arctic Monkeys

If you didn't know before I'm dope and hashtag idgaf! ( ;

... I'm so dope I don't even have to show it.

Happy Reading!

CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT:

Adrian:

"Adrian, wake up!" I felt a small slap to my face but I'm too tired to be bothered. After crying an endless amount of tears I finally became to tired out and decided the best way to escape from this reality of a nightmare was to have a real one instead. At least in my dream it was all pretend. I would be able to scream and no that it meant nothing. At least until I woke up and I knew why I dreamt what I did in the first place. "Come on! Wake up! Please!"

Another slap was delivered to one of my cheeks and I began to mumble a bunch of useless words. I knew that whoever it was that was bothering me didn't know what I was saying and neither did I but when someone doesn't want to be messed with don't they start mumbling a bunch of shit to themselves? Can't this person get the picture!

"It's Sophia, Adrian! Wake up!" Now I know that that's a complete lie. Sophia isn't free. She's tied up to a chair just like me but she's just in a different room. There is no way in hell that she's right in front of me right now. I managed to blink my eyes open, groaning slightly from the headache that I began to have. I saw a flash of brown hair in front of me but I couldn't keep my eyes open that long to focus on anything for too long.

I don't know how long we've been here trapped but it's been long enough to know that I'm completely dying of hunger. Seriously, I can't even remember what the last edible thing was that I consumed but my stomach was telling me that it was quite a bit ago. I'm starving. If you haven't already figured that out and I'm tired. Stating the obvious. If Matthew was really trying to kill me then he's succeeding. He won't need that gun like he planned after all.

"Adrianna Leslie Pike if you don't wake your ass up right now I will kill you!" I groan again, my neck rolling to the side of my shoulder to show my exhaustion. "I need you to wake up. It's Sophia and I need you to wake up!" Again, with a good amount of strength I blinked my eyes open and came face to face with ...Sophia?!

How in the hell is this even possible?! And how in the hell is she free and not me?! He did say that I was his favorite daughter! If I was his favorite then shouldn't I be the one set free instead? Everything is just so backwards right now and I'm completely tired. I think I'm going to go back to sleep now. The second my eyes were closed I regretted the situation immediately because I soon felt a sharp pinch come in contact with my neck and it brought me back to life.

"Hell, if I'd known that a pinch would wake you up completely then I would've done it a long time ago." I was completely aware of everything now. I don't understand how but I just had a small energy burst that I was hoping would be well spent. This isn't a racing game stupid. Well it should be! It's a race for survival or at least making it out of this cell alive and I want to win. I'm going to win. My hunger and sleepiness isn't going to hold me back.

When I finally caught full sight of Sophia I began to cry. Baby. No ... I'm crying because I'm happy to see her. Too actually see that she is alright and Matthew or his goons hasn't harmed her. She is okay. And she's here to save me. At least that's what I think. I'm actually a bit jealous that she came to my rescue only because I wanted to be the one that would come to hers instead. As long as one of us was saving each other then I guess that everything would be all good. As long as we're both getting out of here alive.