Chapter Fifty-Three

"Triangles are my favorite shape..."

Song: Tessellate

Artist: Ellie Goulding

Homework is such a bitch. I don't even feel the least bit comical to make this intro funny.

Bye.

But ...

Good Reading!

CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE:

Adrian:

I let out an awkward cough. Trying to hide ... well ... the awkwardness. Letting out an awkward cough doesn't hide awkwardness ...? Look which mind decided to be all Detective Benson on me now! If I asked for some Law and Order input then I would be at home right now watching the show.

Too bad that I can't do that, though. Why? Yeah, I'm sure you would like to know.

The only reason why I can't be spending the evening in comfort of being in my bedroom, lazy, after such a boring Wednesday of being stuck in school was only due to the fact of being at the mall to pick out pastel blouses for Sophia with Josh.

Yes. He was really being serious when he told Colton to ask me. I don't know why he wanted pastels in particular. Boy's, mainly Josh, can just be peculiar sometimes. I'm not going to bash this experience completely though. It actually is a bit fun to jump from store-to-store with him. Oddly enough, he actually had a passion for fashion.

"That floral is last season." Josh spoke gravely to me as I held up an Easter blue blouse that featured a bunch of green flowers on it. We were in the middle of Macy's and I was only hoping that he wouldn't make a scene due to my thoughtfulness on 'style.' "Put it down or I will scream holy grail."

"As in the song or literally holy grail?" I asked cautiously.

With one of his eyebrows now raised like the diva that I knew he could turn into, without any further questions asked I put the blouse back onto the clothing rack and shuffled over to him. We had already scored two pretty good blouses from Forever 21 but he said he didn't want to be the 'basic guy' and shop at the typical 'store for girls.'

Sometimes ... boys should really just take women advice from him. I know that I talk about his thought process everytime I'm around him but that's only because it's truly necessary to. Sophia is really a lucky girl or going to be a lucky girl. They haven't officially went on their first date yet but Josh said that it was coming up soon.

"How come you can't just go with the two that you already have?" I asked. Gesturing a hand to the yellow shopping bag dangling from his wrist. "Don't get her a complete gift set. She'll only think that you're a creeper." No, she probably wouldn't. I just needed to say whatever to get of this mall and back into my bed.

Even though I left the hospital yesterday morning, I still wasn't completely 100 percent. Loud noises made the headaches ache a bit worse and sometimes the simple smells irritated me to no end. A piece of advice for you: do not sit next to a girl from the gardening club in school. English class completely killed me today since I was a bit later to class then usual and the only open seat was beside an odd looking girl that had a daisy flower hat and smelled completely like soil.

I didn't even know that our school had a gardening club until she started talking to me about it. And the only reason why she was talking to me about it were only because we had to write a poem about one another in class.

My poem skills aren't quite good. So when I rhymed 'grass' with 'ass' and 'rose' with 'gross,' it actually made her cry so much that she had to excuse herself from class. Guess who received a zero on their class assignment due to an incompletion?