Chapter Fifty-Nine

"She's a certified mind blower..."

Song: No. 1 Party Anthem

Artist: Arctic Monkeys

If you hate my book so much then you can stop reading it. I'm sorry that the story is dragging and not up to your expectations but damn!

Just beat your feet to another story. Rant over.

Good Reading!

CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE:

Colton:

TWO DAYS LATER:

"No... No... don't tell me that! You don't know what you're talking about!" I paced around the police station frantically whilst running my hands through my hair furiously. I didn't care whether I was making a big scene or not. The news that I just got was shattering me to pieces and I don't think I'll be able to keep up with this semi-calm composure.

"Colton, just listen to u-"

Detective Randall was trying to calm me down but I didn't want anything to do with him. He possibly just delivered the worst news of my entire life and he wants me to calm down? How about I bash him into a brick wall until he screams for dear life and then I just tell him to calm down. It won't be so fine after that because I'll still be upset and he'll just be crying.

"No! I don't want to listen to anything like that because you're wrong! The descriptions are wrong!" Actually... they match them completely. I couldn't control myself anymore. Not deciding what I was doing until I had done it and I was screaming bloody murder as I clutched my throbbing hand into my chest, falling to the ground on the police station. A group of panicked officers formed around me but I only shooed them away with my good hand.

Continuously screaming at them to stay the hell away from me. I didn't want any of them to touch me because I didn't want to hurt them and catch any sort of charge. The last thing I need is to be thrown in a cell right now but hell, it just may happen if I continue to act this way. The familiar shouts of my friends followed soon afterwards when I faintly heard them yell around what was going on.

We weren't together when we had received the call to come down to the station. I was off doing my own thing away from them just to get some peace of mind. Trying to think only positive thoughts since it has been a full two days since the girls have been missing and I have been on edge with everyone lately. This morning I had blown up on my mom for folding my tee shirts the wrong way and putting them into the top drawer when they were supposed to go in the bottom.

The problem is... she folded them correctly and she put them in the right place. She did what she always done when it came to doing my laundry but my mind just isn't in the right state. I just wanted to be angry at someone. Anyone. It didn't matter who. I was even contemplating on yelling at the mailman today when he had pulled up five minutes later in front of our mailbox then he usually does. He was late, and I didn't like that.

I also didn't like this either. Feeling like this. Having to be so vulnerable because Adrian isn't here to pick me up and tell me that she loved me. I wasn't able to hear her voice, touch her, smell her wonderful smell, or just be in her presence because she was gone. Taken from me; us. I'm not the only person that lost her. But it doesn't matter because now I think the girls are lost forever.

I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder as the person lowered themselves down to become eye-level with me. My eyes were blurry but I didn't understand why. I'm not crying or anything so why can't I see? My anger shouldn't be causing me to just lose sight of everything. Maybe I truly am going crazy. Maybe my mind just doesn't want me to see anything else because it's playing some sort of joke on me.