Character Answers :P

Edit as of September 26, 2020: Many of you are new readers to Like Totally and the personal questions fans asked years ago were answered by a 15 year old Korrie! I'm now 22 and a college graduate so anything you may be curious about (doesn't have to be writing related) can be asked and I'll do an updated chapter to introduce my current self. Just comment your questions right here!

You asked them and now they are answering ( :

1. Adrian: When did you have your first kiss? Colton: Why are you so perfect?

*Adrian: We're supposed to remember those things?
*Colton: Perfection is nothing, but if you're so curious I tend to workout about five times a week.

2. Serena: What are you feeling now?

*Serena: Aside from the fact that I literally ruined everything? I'm feeling pretty darn dainty with myself.

3. Colton: What is Colton's favorite TV series?
Adrian: What's Adrian's favorite band?

*Colton: I guess I'll have to admit that I'm a bit of a sucker for 19 Kids and Counting. Please, please, don't let that get out to the public!
*Adrian: The Beatles, duh!

4. Colton: Can you be real?
To both Colton and Adrian: What is your favorite food?

*Colton: I'm not real? What kind of world is this?! And I do like donuts ( :
*Adrian: Well it's for sure not fruit salad!

5. Serena: Why are you a bitch?

*Serena: Don't worry, I'm not offended at all by your question. A bitch is a female dog! And does it look like I have a tail?!

6. Megan: Why do you crave so much attention even though you weren't popular till this year?

*Megan: In order to keep yourself at the top, you have to do top-of-the-line things, right? I've changed for the better and I'd be damned if someone brought me down now.

7. Josh: What's your favorite TV show?

*Josh: I want to say Wendy Williams because her talk shows are the best! You should watch it sometimes, even though sometimes I'm not really sure if she's a woman or not?

8. Serena: Do you still like Adrian as a friend?

*Serena: I wasn't kidding around when I said Adrian was my best friend for life. I was being everything serious.

9. Brayden: How do you feel towards Serena?

*Brayden: After I confessed my feelings to her and she shot me down, I don't want to feel anything for her. I'm actually disgusted in myself that I sunk low to even get attached to her.

10. Liam: Is there a chance you and Serena might get back together?

*Liam: When dogs come flying out of my ass.

11. Brayden: Is there anyone else you might have your eye on? Besides Serena.

*Brayden: At the moment no but it's okay being single. I'm not worried about anything.

12. Colton: Does Liam scare you when it comes to Adrian?

*Colton: Did you seriously just ask me if I was scared of that tool? No. Liam doesn't scare me at all. I'm a winner when it comes to the two of us, and you wanna know why? I have something he doesn't and he'll never have her.

13. Adrian: Do you think that Colton is your sign that God sent? That you and Colton are meant to be.

*Adrian: I do think that what I have with Colton is something special. Not many people get the chance to have this type of thing with someone. Sometimes it's hard to realize that Colton Knight is my boyfriend because well --- he's an ass. I love him though. To answer your question, I do believe that Colton and I were meant to be.