Ehehe, whoops?

"Hela!"

"What?"

"Put that down! No, don't-"

There was a crash that sounded around the house. This was followed by an angry growl from Loki.

"Hela."

"Ehehe, whoops?"

"Dammit, Hela!"

"That is not a very nice word."

"And that is why you will not repeat it, understand? Or I'll wash your mouth out with soap," the demigod grumbled. Hela let out a huff and put her hands on her hips. Loki rolled his eyes at her look. "Don't give me that look. Just come downstairs and sit still for a few minutes."

 Loki had finally started letting Hela out of her room of the day. She was sure he was regretting it though. The first day, Hela had accidentally flooded the kitchen when she forgot she left the water running. On the second day, she was blending fruits and forgot to put the lid on correctly. Loki ended up covered in blended strawberries and bananas. On the third day, she broke a very expensive looking vase.

And now she'd accidentally dumped a tub of water on her father from the second floor.

It'd been an accident. She was just trying to get downstairs with the big bucket, but she'd slipped and all of the water had splashed out. This didn't make Loki any less livid or less soaked.

Hela sighed and set the tub down before hurrying down the stairs. Lately she'd been getting that same look Will had told her about. Hela paid him no mind of course, and skipped past him into the living room, all the while trying not to snicker at his hair.

Loki's hair had began to lose it's pink tint by now. This was something he was extremely happy about. Dying his hair really got on his nerves last time. Hela would remember that.

She sat on the couch and turned on the television, though she didn't really watch it. In a few minutes Loki came in with dry clothes and trying to shake his hair out with a towel. She smirked some at the pink tint before returning her gaze to Tom and Jerry as he plopped down beside her.

Hela thought about S.H.I.E.L.D. She wondered if they were looking for her. What was her uncle doing? What was Steve doing? What were any of them up to?

She imagined Bruce and Tony in the lab working. They would be talking about something that she didn't understand, but she'd listen anyway. Tony would be working on his suit while trying his best to ignore her and playing music so loudly that everyone would complain about it. Steve would be in the training room, punching a punching bag until the chain would break. Then he would laugh and go get another one before starting on it. Clint and Natasha would be training together. They'd be trying to pin the other one down, but to them it was like game. Perhaps her uncle was in Asgard, watching over his home.

Hela blinked back tears that she felt coming and stared at the screen. Tom was chasing Jerry in a futile attempt to eat him, but then Jerry began chasing Tom with a fly swatter. The two chased and swatted at each other for awhile before Jerry hit him on the head with a broom.

Finally Hela couldn't sit still any longer and she got up. Loki watched her suspiciously but said nothing as she walking into the kitchen, searching for something to do. Then with a grin she got out a diet Coke, knowing that Loki had a strange addiction to the drink. She wasn't sure why, diet was gross.

Silently, she poured the drink out and then rummaged around until she found a bottle of Sprite and soy sauce. Hela mixed the two until it was the same color as the diet Coke and then poured that back into the bottle. Once that was done, she put it back into the fridge.