Am I Evil?

"Please?"

"I don't know, Hel."

"It'll be fun, please?"

"Fun is a choice word."

"C'mon, what's the worst that can happen? Let's just go!"

"No, Hela."

"Please?!"

Hela grabbed onto the bottom of Loki's shirt and clung to it tightly. She heard him let out a huff as she set her chin at his stomach and looked up at him with large, green eyes. He glared down at her with the same pair of eyes.

"Hela, no," he said firmly. She frowned and tightened her grip on her fistfuls of his shirt. Loki's glare didn't soften at all, but she could tell there was less fire in the way he stared at her.

"Why not?" she whined. Loki rolled his eyes and folded his arms over his chest.

"I don't want to take that chance, Hela." He sounded serious and Hela was beginning to worry that she might set him off the edge. But still, she really wanted to go.

"Dad," she moaned. "Please, just for an hour! We don't have to go far, just to a park!" She stared up at him pleadingly.

Loki let out a sigh and frowned down at her, his glare gone and replaced by a look of contemplation. "Hel, don't give me that look. You know I just don't want this to end badly for either of us, and it's safer it you're here."

The little girl stuck out her lip and stood on her toes. "Please, let's just go out for a little while! Not long! Please," she begged. Hela had gotten restless staying in the middle of this forest. She needed to see civilization. She needed to see people, if only to know that there were still others out there. This place was so confined. It had made her anxious and bored.

Loki groaned. "Hela," he mumbled and stared down at her. Her look didn't waver and she jumped up and down twice. Finally, the demigod rolled his eyes and sighed as he leaned down to pick her up. "We go out for one hour. All right?"

Her eyes widened and a grin spread across her face as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Okay!" She squirmed until he set her down and then ran to go get dressed. She'd spent another week in the house and outside with Loki, but she was definitely ready to go farther.

Hela searched through the small wardrobe and found a pair of faded jeans and an old shirt. She smiled and changed, slipped on a pair of shoes, and ran out.

Loki was dressed in a dark green button down shirt and black jeans. His now black hair was still in it's normally slicked back way, but he looked much more casual. That is, he would look casual had it not been for his foot nervously tapping and his eyes darting across the room.

Hela walked over and slipped her hand in his. "Can we go now? Please?" she asked. She was already extremely excited at the moment.

Her father looked down at her and sighed, smiled, and nodded. "Fine, fine, come on." Then, with a strange feeling that left her dizzy, Hela found herself at a park.

 It was a nice park. There was a large jungle gym in the middle of the place and Hela could hear cars in the distance. Kids were running around, shouting, playing. Real children. They were still there. They hadn't disappered while she was in the forest. It was all still real.

"Remember, Hela, one hour," Loki said, pushing her toward the playground. She grinned and nodded her head before running toward the swings. She heard her father let out a soft chuckle as she ran.

Something familiar caught her eye when Hela was in the air. A pair of brightly colored pants, fake glasses, and red hair. She grinned widely and stopped swinging, jumping up and running.