Chapter 3, Lets Go Talk.

Elizabeth POV

Saturday…normally a day that I find to be so lazy, suddenly became so energized. Only because my heart sped up when I thought about seeing HIM again. I quickly jumped into the shower and washed my body with my favorite soap, Peaches and Cream. Once done with my shower I wrapped my body and hair in a towel and walked to my room. I studied my closet, trying to decide what I should wear. I finally went with my baby blue jeans that were ripped at the knee and my white tank top with a cozy white sweater that I left unbuttoned.

I walked out of my room and knew that my parents had left that morning on a business trip, and my siblings were still asleep. I crept out of the house to my car, my yellow and black Camero. a car I had spend two summers saving up for and treated like my baby. I started her and she roared to life, I took off towards the school and tried to beat every light on the way.

Slendermans POV

I woke up from a high branch on that large tree. My back stiff but my spirits high. Because I knew that I would see Elizabeth today . I kept thinking about her last night, and that simple kiss on the cheek. I knew she was only being polite. But I WANT to believe that maybe she felt like I was something special. Maybe I could be something special to her….

No. No, now I know better than that. Slendermen were not supposed to love. They had a job to do. If a slenderman was caught being kind to a human, then the humans might start looking for us. But still, I cant help but have that hope that she might….she could possibly….

No. I need to stop this. Before it gets out of hand. I need to tell her that she cannot see me anymore, and that she cannot tell anyone about me and that-

Then I saw her, my train of thought was gone. The only thing that mattered to me was here and now and someone getting her into my arms. I wanted to know her, her hopes her dreams and everything shes ever wanted and ill be dammed if I don’t try and give her everything she wants.

“Slenderman?” she called out “Don’t scare me this time..” she muttered quietly.

I chuckled “  then look up!” I shouted.

She glanced up and saw me, a sweet smile spread across her face and her eye seemed to light up. “come down here please?” she asked

I jumped down from the tree and landed in front of her, she jumped a little when I landed. However it was an improvement from the last time.  When I hit the ground I looked at her, her hair still wet from the shower and her jeans having a cuts across the knee. I could just see her knee cap and I wondered if her skin was as warm and soft as it seemed. My eyes traveled up and noticed how her jeans clung to her hips, her sweater wrapping around her small body following her curves.

I sighed and smiled at her “you came back”

“And you waited for me..” she replied with a smile.

“of course I did, im curious about you…” I admitted, I felt a small blush appear on my face and I felt confused, I had never blushed before….NEVER.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me out towards the river, “well lets go talk then” she said and we walked together to the river.

Elizabeths POV

His hand was so warm and soft, I held it tightly as we approached the river. Never wanting to let him go.

We found a nice spot next to the water and in the shade. Slenderman started asking me questions about school and my home, and I answered every one. It was like the longest game of 20 questions.

After what seemed like the billionth question I placed my finger on his lips and said “ my turn”

I had a million questions for him when I got here, but feeling those soft warm lips under my finger made me forget every one of them. My lips burned and I had this desire to bring his lips to mine. To kiss him gently, just to feel it. His face began to turn red just as mine did. I took my finger off of his lips and everything stayed quiet. I couldn’t think straight. Then by some miracle, one of my questions popped into my head.

“So what can you do? I mean…besides moving wickedly fast..”

He chuckled but his laugh seemed to crack a little, he covered it up and said “ I can hear extremely well, um….i can jump far, teleport, and um…I uh…have these tentacle things..”

He looked embarresed….he actually looked embarrassed. “what do those tentacle things do?” I asked

“don’t worry about it “ he said then looked at me and said coldly “I just hope you will never get to see them”

“oh…” and somehow..i knew.. he used them for killing. My next question blurted out of my mouth before I could stop it “are you a killer?” I regretted the words as soon as they left my mouth.

He sighed a heavy sigh and said “ I try not to be, but sometimes I cant stop myself. I see a girl getting molested or hurt by someone and I just don’t want to walk away. Or sometimes…I try to help and I just end up hurting people in the end. So I stay in hiding, if no one sees me then maybe I wont be able to hurt anyone. I feel like such a monster”

I'm not sure why I did what I did next….but I had to..

Without thinking I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight. “ you re not a monster Slendy.” I said and hugged him tighter.

He wrapped his long arms around me and hugged me back “slendy?” he chuckled “ I like that name..but only you can call me that…” I then felt his soft warm lips touch my forehead gently. “only you…” he whispered.

My heart hammered in my chest while we stayed like that. His warm chest under my head and I wanted so much to never leave. He wasn’t a monster..and I was going to make him believe that even if it killed me….