Chapter 10. Wanted.

Slendermans POV

I stared at the small box that I held in my hand. In side was a diamond ring in the shape of a rose. Each petal containing a diamond or two until it reached the middle where the largest diamond sat. While we were out looking for Elizabeths dress today I snuck away and bought this.

I closed the box and shoved it into my pocket as I waited for Elizabeth to come out of the bedroom to show me her new dress. I wasn’t going to ask her soon. I would wait awhile. Even if this desire in me still burned, I promised myself id wait.

Just as I thought of how easy it might be to control this burning, Elizabeth walked out. She had on a tight black dress that stopped above her knee, showing her long legs. The top of the dress had an opening at her cleavage and slightly showed the swelling of her breasts. The straps crossed to make an X at her collarbone then wrapped around her neck.

The fabric of the dress clung to her body and my face grew pink. I fell backwards into a chair and hung my head. This was going to be harder than I thought….

Elizabeths POV

“ Slendy?” I murmured,

Ever since I walked out of the room he had been frozen in one spot. I grew concerned for him, he didn’t look like himself. His face turned red as he fell back into the chair that was sitting behind him. He hung his head and sighed.

Hurt spread across my face, did he not like the way I looked? Was the dress ugly on me? Was…I ugly to him? A small tear ran down my face.  I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. Maybe I was ugly, my hips were kinda large. Another tear ran down. Did Slendy not want me like this? What if he did want me anymore?

I looked down at the ground and another tear rolled off my cheek and hit the floor. Slendys head snapped up and worry crossed over his features. “ darling” I heard him say.

I didn’t respond because I knew if I did my voice would crack and he would know that I was crying. I continued to stare at the floor until I felt long arms wrap around my waist from behind.

“Elizabeth Love? “ he whispered into my ear, then he turned me around to face him. “ why are you crying?”

Even though he had no features he looked worried. I tried to put him at ease and said “ its nothing Slendy” but just as I expected my voice cracked.

“ youre lying to me…” he cupped my chin in his hand and kissed me softly. “ tell me..” he breathed against my lips.

I couldn’t tell him what I really felt like. About wondering if he didn’t want me. So I only said “ I don’t think I look good in this dress…”

He gave me a look that was difficult to read. “ I know you better than that,” he spoke “ you don’t cry over things like that. So whats really bothering you?”

I figured I might as well tell him the truth…

“ youre reaction..” I mumbled “ you just sat down and hung your head. Do you not like the dress? Do you not like the way it looks on me? Does it look bad? Do I look bad? Tell me whats wrong with me and ill fix it….am I too-“

He cut me off with his lips crushing mine. There was a different feeling to this kiss, it was full of love but was urgent. Like he needed me to feel this. When he broke the kiss he murmured “ my reaction was from you clouding my mind. It tends to happen every time  I see you. And I cant think straight. And this dress….” His hand glided over my body “ it just made me want you more. Im trying to think straight but its hard. “ he chuckled then “ my reaction wasn’t because you don’t look good in the dress, it was quite the opposite. My reaction was because you look so beautiful, it took my breath away.”

He kissed me again “ so don’t cry my darling…because I never want you to change anything about yourself..

All I could do was hug him. He did want me…and It felt so nice to know that I could distract him like that… Id have to remember that for later…