Chapter 7, Black as Death

Elizabeths POV

I cried myself to sleep, or at least I think that’s what happened. I woke up with my eyes sore and my body still tied up to that tree. The minion was up and packing his things, rolling up the tent and getting ready to leave.

“ Ah youre awake..” he said “ well lets get this over with, my family is expecting me back home”

“family?” I asked puzzled..Slendy didn’t have a family, why did this guy?

“ yes. I have a wife and two children” he tied his tent together and shoved it in a bag. Then he stood up and grabbed a book. “now…” he said flipping through the pages “ ah! Here it is..ok are you ready?”

“ are you honestly asking me if im ready to die?” I asked

“ yes.” He chuckled “ I suppose I am.”

“ in that case no…id like a raincheck.” I said sarcastically. Who the hell did he think he was anyway.

The tall minion chuckled and waved his hand up, in a flash the ropes that bound me were gone and I was free. “ don’t think about running..” he murmured “ im much faster than you are.”

I stood up, not really knowing what to do. Then the minion waved his hand and was whispering words I couldn’t quite hear.

Then the pain hit.

I cried out in agony as I felt my leg breaking. I fell to the ground hard and screamed loudly. Tears were running down my face as he began to break the other leg.  I screamed louder and louder hoping someone would hear me. 

Slendermans POV

I had ran through the forrest all night, with no luck of finding my Elizabeth. I leaned up against a tree and closed my eyes, listening hard for a rustle or twing snapping or something. But it was dead slient.  My shoulders slumped slightly but I picked then back up. I couldn’t give up…

Then I heard the scream.

It jolted through my body like a burst of electricity. I took off in its direction and as I got closer the screams became more frequent and louder.

“ don’t let it be too late..” I whispered.

Running through the trees I came across a small clearing.  In it was the minion holding a book, murmuring the death spell for humans. I glanced across from him to find Elizabeth on the ground screaming, her face covered with tears and her legs red and bleeding.

I snapped then. My anger overtaking me, my tenticles reached out and took the book away from the minion. His head snapped up to look at me, but before he could do anything I jumped on him. My claws scratching him and tearing his flesh while my tenticles held him down.  He slithered and squirmed trying to break free but I was too strong. I let go of one of his arms to wrap the tentacle around his neck, choking him hard. Then I heard a click, I looked down and the minion was holding a pitch black gun with a sliver tip. A Slender gun. The only type of weapon that could kill me, and he had it pointed at my heart. I choked him harder making him suffocate, then shoved my hand into his chest and grabbed his heart.

BANG!

Pain filled my chest as I ripped his heart out.  His hand holding the gun fell to the ground limp and dead. My tenticled slithered back into my body as I felt the poison travel and burn everything in my chest. I fell backwards hitting the ground and paralyzed from the pain. My vision was going foggy when I heard “ NO!!! no no no…please no!!!” elizabeths voice was coated with pain. I never wanted her to be in pain. I saw her face appear over mine and she was crying, I reached up to brush a tear but the poison had already hit my nervous system so my arms fell limp.