Chapter 6, They Took Her..

Slendermans POV.

We sat in the woods for hours. Not saying much…then again we didn’t have to…

I sat there remembering the kiss, remembering how it felt to have her warm lips finally touch mine. And shed kissed me back, I don’t care if she didn’t love me. Just that kiss was enough. I remember the way my body felt when she had given me that rose, how all my love for her just overtook me. I couldn’t resist her lips any longer, and it seemed like she couldn’t resist either.

Every now and then id think about the kiss and get that desire burning in me again. But I would only hold it back, I didn’t want her to move. She was sitting on my lap, her head resting against my chest and she was playing with my hand like a small child. Studying it and it looked so large in comparison to hers. My pinky was the size of her middle finger, and the palm of my hand engulfed hers. Yet she wasn’t afraid. I was this monster who was twice her size and yet she never ran. Not even in the beginning.

“ Slendy?” she asked.

“ Yes darling?” I said.

Darling? Where did that come from?

“ I read something today..” she began “ about you..”

“oh?” that was all I could say, there were so many stories about what a terrible monster I am, which one had she seen? And…would it make her run if it was true?

“yeah..” she said “ and it mentioned how to kill you..” she then turned around in my lap so that she faced me.  “ it said if you are shot in the heart your poison will eat you from the inside out. Is that true?”

I sighed and nodded “ yes it is, however its not that easy..it requires a special bullet.  A bullet normally not available to humans.” She seemed to relax then.

“so youre not in danger or anything?” she asked

“ no not unless someone is hunting me. “ I patted her head “right now the only person who could hurt me is you..”

Elizabeth smiled and punched me in the chest. It didn’t hurt, and she frowned when she saw this. “ I thought I could hurt you?” she pouted.

“ yes you can,” I kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear “ you could leave me.”

A blush came across her face as she said “ if I do that id be hurting myself as well”

I smiled softly and touched her delicate cheek. She hugged me in response, and how could I do anything else but hold her close. 

Then she released me and said “ we should get back to my house..before my family gets suspicious.”

“ alright darling.” there it was again... darling... it was sweet i suppose and her cheeks turned rosy when i said it.  I picked her up and ran to her car. Within seconds I was standing in front of her car door. I set her down and she said “ are you riding with me?”

“no. ill be there when you get home, I promise.” I kissed her forehead  and she stood on her tippy toes to reach my lips. She kissed me gently and softly then got into her car and turned over the key. I disappeared into the forest and ran towards her home.

Elizabeths POV.

I drove home in a good mood, listening to my fave CD and actually doing the speed limit. When I pulled into the driveway it was almost midnight, but in my house bedtime was like 2am. So I knew my siblings were still up. I walked into the back door and sure enough there they were. Bree and Deonte were playing video games and Lynn was working on her bracelets. They waved at me and I waved back, then I walked into my bedroom and closed the door. I flipped on the radio so they would know that I was still awake. Then I changed into my red pajama pants and a black tank top.