Chapter 13 Romantic Day

Slendermans POV

As I took off the last chain on her body I searched the room for her clothes. I found all of her stuff ripped and tossed in random places. I knew she wouldn’t be able to wear them again. I took off my jacket and slid it on her, buttoning it up. She seemed to open her eyes for a moment then collapse against me. I knew she was weak.  I picked her up and slenderwalked back to our house, still set up the way I left it. I had hopes of this being the best night of her life when in reality it had become her worst.

I sat her in the bathroom counter like a small child and removed my jacket. Then I picker her up and set her down into the bathtub. I turned on the water and let warm water fill up around her body. I began to clean her body off. I had wanted to see her body for the first time when I made love to her, I never wanted it to be like this..

When I had cleaned her up I drained the water and dried her off. I slid her into one of my dress shirts which almost acted like a dress on her. Then I took her into the bed room and laid her down on our bed. I crawled into bed next to her and held her tight. She wrapped an arm around me and sighed.

“ im so sorry…..” was all I could say as a tear fell from my face.

Elizabeths POV

I woke up sore but not quite tired. Slendy had his arm around me and was sleeping. I smiled and snuggled closer to him, putting my face in his chest.

The previous night flooded back to me and I shivered. I remembered how slendy gave me a bath and I felt like a little girl. I smiled, he was so kind to me.

I felt slendy move slightly and I perked my head up hoping he was awake. He brushed his hand across my cheek and sighed. I kissed him long and passionately. “ I love you..” I whispered

“ I love you too my darling..” he hugged me close and pulled me on top of him. I sighed and relaxed against his chest.

“ im so sorry…” he said again “ If I would have been sooner, maybe this wouldn’t have-“

I cut him off with a quick kiss. “ don’t blame yourself, im just happy you found me. if you wouldn’t have found me I don’t know how long I would have been there. Thank you. “ I smiled at him. “ youre like my own superman always saving me.” I giggled.

I got a laugh out of him with that one. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. I jumped out of bed which hurt but I didn’t let him see it. I smiled at him and said “ ill make you breakfast.”

He climbed out of bed and followed me out of the room, but when I got to the living room, I froze. All around were red roses and candles and rose petals covered the floor. I saw a string of tiny crystal lights being strung throughout the room.

“ Slendy?” I asked,

“ it was supposed to be a surprise…” he explained. “ I wanted to do something special for you…..” he stared at the ground. “ that was before….”

I walked over to him and took his face in my hands, “ you did all of this for me?”

He nodded slowly and I pulled his face down to kiss his him deeply. He wound his arms around my waist and pulled me in deeper.

“ slendy , I love you..” I looked at him “ I love you so much it hurts.”

His face grew red. “ I feel the same “ he said and kissed me again.

“ why did you do all of this?” I asked. There really was no occasion, he had no birthday and mine was months away….so what tempted him to do this?

He paused before answering. It seemed like the longest pause ever. “ I wanted to treat you last night, to give you a romantic dinner and all that” he sighed “then my plans were ruined…” he hung his head and  I smiled.

“ it’s fine Slendy,” I touched his cheek “ lets just spend the whole day together, lets have a romantic DAY instead.”

His head perked up then, “but what about you? Aren’t you upset about yesterday?”

I couldn’t tell him about the rage building inside of me, about the bruises I found on my legs and ribs, about the soreness that came with that. It would only make him feel worse for finding me only a few seconds too late. I didn’t want him to be guilty about that, neither of us could have known what would happen yesterday.

“ a little, “ I replied then smiled at him. “ but when Im with you I always tend to forget all my problems, so if I spend the whole day with you, it will only make me happy. “ I kissed his cheek and he blushed.

“ ok darling, lets have a romantic DAY” he chuckled and picked me up bridal style to carry me to the living room.