My True Savior (Harry Styles Fanfic)

(I'm going to be editing the chapters because my writing has improved and I think these chapters suck.)

HI! My name is Isabella but please call me Bella. I’m 18 years young. Birthday is September 13th

I like the color blue and pink.

I graduated a year early from school because I was kidnapped by my dad and was forced to be homeschooled. I was held captive by my dad for

4 years.

I escaped when I was 14.

I’m not obsessed with how I look. It’s not all that matters to me.

I have no siblings, and I haven’t seen my dad in about three years.

My best friend is Emily who right now has cancer but she may make it through.

Before I was taken, my best friends were Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall, Eleanor, and Danielle.

Yup. But I haven’t seen any of them since I was 10.

They won the x factor when they were 11.

Any ways, I don’t have many favorite things. So bye!

I was walking back from the store and it was around 9. It was dark out but I could still see. I rubbed my head with my hand and continued walking.

Suddenly I was pulled into an alley way causing me to drop my bag. “What the hel-“ I started but the familiar guy cut me off.

“Don’t speak or you will die. You are a fucking bitch. You cannot just leave me.” He growled holding a knife up.

I gasped and began shaking my head violently. “Please don’t do this Danny. Please!” I begged. He laughed menacingly.

He poked the knife into my stomach as I screamed out in pain. Bad move.

He pushed it in all the way before pulling out again and slashing down my stomach. I began to feel really dizzy.

“What the hell are you doing?!” Was the last thing I heard before blacking out completely.