Chapter Twelve: Be mine?

Bella's Pov-

I glanced at Harry who sat across the table from me. We were currently out on another date, which Harry looked a bit nervous about.

 "What are you so nervous about?" I asked him.

"Well, Isabella, Do you want to be my girlffriend?" Harry blurted. I smiled and leaned across the table pecking his lips.

"I would Love too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~3 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Don't think I won't find you~Unknown'

I stared at the phone, knowing who it was. I slowly slid into the bathroom, locking the door behind me and pulled off my phonecase, pulling out the single razor.

I rolled up my sleeve and made three small cuts.

"Please don't find me." I begged silently as I cleaned up the cuts.

Eleanor's Pov-

"El, he won't love me! He'll leave me!" Dani cried. I rubbed her back soothingly.

"Just tell him Dani, he needs to know." I sighed.  "I have to go or I'll miss my plane."

"Okay, I'll see you in a few days." Dani replied weakly. I turned around and picked up mt suitcase, walking to the door.

I was going to Paris for a photo shoot for four days, but I mainly accepted the job to give Louis some space. Lately I feel as if he doesn't love me anymore and I hate to think that but it's what it feels like.