Chapter Ten: Yes It's Me *In the Process*

ELEANOR'S POV-

All I saw was blackness everywhere. I tried moving my leg. It moved. I forced open my eyes squinting trying to adjust to the light.

 "ELEANOR JANE CADLER DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN" I Heard Lou say sternly but still had tears running down his face.

 "Can you get me water?" I asked feeling my throat sore.

 "Knock knock, Yay your awake" I heard a female voice say.

 "B-Bella is that you" I asked hoarsely.

"Yes. It’s me" she answered quickly.

"Get your arse over here and give me a hug!" I demanded still sounding very weird.

 She chuckled and walked over to me and hugged me. I squeezed tightly but she jumped back and ran towards the bathroom.

"What was that?" Lou asked curiously.

 "I hugged Bella then she ran to the bathroom. What’s going on with her?  First she lied about suicide then is now running to the bathroom?" I said kind of harshly.

"She’ll tell you when she’s ready" he said shrugging.

"Lou, do you know something that I don't?" I asked. Before he had time to answer Bella walked through the door and a look of relief flushed over Louis's face.

"Before you jump to conclusions like Lou did," she said glancing towards him while he smiled innocently at her " I'm not preggers. I don’t know how to explain it but.." she gripped the hem of her shirt but Lou jumped up and whispered something in her ear then she nodded and whispered something back.

 I raised my eyebrow when Lou walked out then came back with a bucket then left again.

 "So you might feel sick afterwards but...” she lifted up her shirt to reveal cuts scraped bruises, stitches, and green looking skin.

 I couldn’t hold it in anymore so i leaned over the bucket and puked my guts out. Lou came back in with a wet rag in his and and wiped my face.

 She explained the whole story to me. I can’t believe her ex beat her! She fell asleep and they were releasing me and I took Lou's phone and texted Harry to come and get her since Lou's car only had two seats and only he could drive so I’m not sitting on her lap nor is she sitting on mine.

The Tommo: Hey, come get Bella from the hospital, she’s sleeping.

Curly Top: Wow! el has changed you tommo your using punctuation and sure be there in five

The Tommo: It's Calder to you sir. C-A-L-D-E-R and see you in five

Curly Top: O_O EL next time let me no if its u cause if i talk about u I wouldn’t want u 2 see it ;)

The Tommo: whatever curly let’s go! I’m tired and I wanna sleep:(((

Curly Top: on ma way

I laughed at his reaction to me. About five minutes later he came and took her home.