Chapter Twenty-Five: OMG *In the Process*

BELLA'S POV-

I woke up in Harry's arms as I rememberd last night. I smiled to my self as I got up and dressed in to this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=73526745

I went out to make breakfeast. As i was about to flip the pankake, I thought it would be fun to wake Harry up.

I picked up the pan and walked into the bedroom. I took the spatula I had in one hand and wedged it under the

pankake. I flip it so it hit Harry on the face as he shot up and looked around.

I couldnt hold in my laghter anymore and I bursted out laughing. He glared at me.

"That was so not not funny!" He exclaimed picking the pankake off him.

"You right. IT WAS HILARIOUS!" I said sayin the same thing I said two days ago when we tricked them.

"Whatevr. But now I want pankakes, LETS GO!" He shouted getting up and marching out the door.

I giggled and followed. When we reached the kitchen, My phone went off scaring both of us.

"Yello?" I asked

"OMG, DANI WENT INTO PREMATURE LABOURE!" Liam shouted down the phone.

"OMG, WHAT SHE'S ONLY FIVE MONTHS!" I exclaimed.

"I KNOW! THE BABY HAS A LARGE CHANCE OF DYING!" He sobbed.

"We'll be there soon" I said hanging up the phone. I ignored Harry's confusion and ran into the bedroom

and grabbed Harry a shirt, a pair of pants and shoes. I ran out to the kitchen throwing them at him and the

shoe hit his man part.

"OI!" He shouted in pain.

"S-sorry, g-g-get d-dr-dre-ssed" I said in between laughter.

About five minutes later he walked out walking oddly stil holding his man part.

"I'm not walking miles like this" He stated.

"You don't hae to." I stated running across the bridge and  ran to a tree.

"What do you- HOLY SHIT WHY HAVENT I SEEN THESE BEFORE!?" He exclaimed when he saw the two dirtbikes.

"Number one: There illegal and knowing you and the boys well yea, and number two get on and follow me!" I shouted

jumping on and starting it waiting for harry to start his.

After 20 minutes of riding, we pulled up to the hospital,and ran in. Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Emily, and Eleanor looked

at us wide eyes and mouths dropped.

"What???" I asked brushing my wind swept hair back.

LOUIS' POV-

so you know we're all sitting in the hospital waiting rooom,waiting for Harry and Bella to arive when we heard dirtbikes roaring down the streets.

Suddenly the stopped and in ran Harry and Bella. All our eyes widend and jaws hit the floor.

"What??" Bella asked as she swept her hair out of her eyes.

"And you say we do illgal things" I scoffed

"Shut up Harry refused to walk because of ....of" She started laughing while Harry glared at her.

"What?" Everyone asked utterly confused.

"She hit me in my d-" he started but El and emily cut him off.

"FINISH THAT SENTENCE AND YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO MAKE BABIES!" They shouted at him.

"Miss. Peazer?" A doctor asked making us all turn towards him.

"Right here" Liam said

"Miss Peazer is doing well, as for the babies, they....." He started.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Heyyy soo If you read this then you will know that this is ending after 27chapters but there will be a sequel. Also it is being edited.

BYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!