Chapter Eight: Sparks Fly *In the Process*

BELLA'S POV-

When Harry got home we made spaghetti and homemade ice-cream. While making it I took the spoon and rubbed it against Harry's cheek.  I caught him totally off guard because he flinched when I did it.

 "Hey! What was that for? Now I’m sticky!" he whined. I laughed and he took that as an advantage to through ice cream and it hit my cheeks.

 "Hey, no fair!" I complained. He just smirked. I took the towel and wet it then wiped his face. As I did I made the mistake of looking into his eyes.

 I could feel myself leaning in while he did the same thing. When our lips met, I instantly felt sparks shoot down my spine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, while he put his hand on my waist.

When someone cleared there throat we instantly pulled apart. my jaw fell in shock as to who it was.

 "Miss me" his voice growled.

HARRY'S POV-

When we kissed I felt sparks. As soon as someone cleared their throat she pulled away and my lips were still tingling.

 "Miss me?" a guy said leaning against the doorway smirking. I glanced down at Bella and she had a look of hurt and anger flash through her face. She clutched on to my torso and I held her tightly.

"Go away Danny!" she growled. I'm guessing that this dudes name was Danny?

"Nope you belong to me bitch you made a mistake" he growled right back. He stepped closer and grasped her wrist.

 "Come on man let her go" I said as calmly as I could, but felt my anger rising as he held on tighter. She shrieked in pain.

 "That’s if you've earned this" I said before bringing a punch to his face. He let go and clutched his jaw. He swung a punch but missed me and hit Bella.

"Bella!" we both shouted.

 "That’s it, GET THE FUCK OUT AND NEVER COME BACK OR YOUR ARSE WILL BE DEAD!" I yelled. 

He snickered and walked out. I bent down to Bella who was on her knees holding her nose.

"Come here, let me wipe the blood off." she stood up and I took a towel and wiped her nose. She winced at first but quickly got used to the pain. Her nose left a pool of blood on the floor and she needed another towel.

 "Bell, whether or not you like this idea, you’re going to the hospital." She quickly agreed while I picked her up bridle style and put her in the car. While driving she glanced at me and said "I'm sorry about the pool of blood in the kitchen .....And that’s why I didn’t want you to find me" she mumbled the last part lowly probably hoping I wouldn’t hear but I did.

 "What that makes no sense and don’t worry I’ll clean it up later" I replied.

"If it wasn’t for me he probably wouldn’t have tried to hurt you." She argued.

 "Don’t be stupid Bella, I rather he hurt me than you." I replied honestly. We were at the hospital for about three hours.

When we got home I said “I’ll carry you, you have to hold that on your nose and keep it tilted." she giggled when I picked her up.

I said "you’re going to stay in the kitchen while I clean up your mess.”

 "Gee, that makes me feel good" she said sarcastically. When we walked into the kitchen, I saw Niall on the floor panicking.

NIALL'S POV-

I decided to head over to Harry's flat to see him and Bella. When I reached his house there was no answer so I fished out his spare key and walked into the kitchen.

 I saw a pool of fresh blood on the floor. I started panicking and called Lou. "Yo, what’s up?" he questioned.

 "Lou, I’m at Harry's and there’s a pool of fresh blood on the floor what do I do?!" I asked starting to panic.

 "Umm.... I don’t know is there any weapon like thing?" he asked while his breathing started to get heavier.

"No... Only a bloody towel" I heard the front door open.  "Lou I'll call you in a few someone’s here!"

 "Here you'll sit in the kitchen with me while I clean up your mess. A faint voice said. "Gee thanks that makes me feel awesome!" a girl replied sarcastically. Harry walked in with Bella in his arms while she tipped her head back pinching her nose.

"OMG Harry, Bella you scared me!! I said. They glanced at each other than Hazza sat her down on the table.

"Sorry Ni, there was an incident and her nose wouldn’t stop bleeding" he said shooting me a sad smile.

 Before I got the chance to reply Louis came bursting through the door panting. "Bloody hell Niall! You scared me! And for you...” he said turning towards Bella as Harry and I finished cleaning the blood up "What the bloody hell happened?!"

She was about to speak when harry got up and whispered something in her ear before she nodded and he walked out to put the bloody towel in the wash. "Umm I banged my nose and it wouldn’t stop bleeding" she replied hesitantly.

 "Well Ima go shower see you in a bit" she said walking out still with the rag in her hand. Something’s going on bet