Chapter Eleven: I'm Artistic *In the Process*

----------Le Friday Night--------

BELLA'S POV-

I'm now getting ready to go out with Harry.

 Well since we live in the same house you may ask; what does he do knock on your bedroom door and escort you to the kitchen? Well no because I’m with Eleanor and Louis is with Harry.

"OMG you look gorgeous!" El shouted at me. This is what I was wearing: polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69490533.

El made me wear pink..... "Thanks but YOU DIDNT HAVE TO SCREAM!" I shouted before breaking down into a fit of laughter.

"Sorry... well he'll be here soon" she said pouting.

 Right after, there was a knock at the door. There stood Harry in a tux looking at me with wide eyes.

 "Umm... wow you look... amazing!" he said.

I blushed a slight pink "well thank you kind sir." 

He held his arm out for me which I gladly accepted. While walking out I glanced back at Eleanor who was standing at the door smiling and pretending to wipe a tear and I heard her say "they grow up so fast.... I'm so proud."

I giggled and harry looked at me and said "what's so funny?"

 "El was saying she was so proud of us" I said still giggling.

"Oh... phew I thought I did something..." he trailed off.

 "Nope" I said popping the 'P'. We got into his car and drove what felt like forever

 "We are here!" Harry announced.

 He ran over and opened the door for me and held out his hand which I gladly took. He led me to a covered cabaña which had lights around the edges. There was a single table in the middle of the cabaña with a candle in the center and two chairs pulled up to it. I gasped when I saw it.

 "Harry... it's amazing" I said stunned. He chuckled at my expression.

"I'm glad you like it" he said. He pulled out a chair for me to sit in then he took his seat.

 A girl with blonde hair walked over to us and said while staring at Harry, "Hi I'm Chelsea. I'll be your server tonight, can I start you off with drinks?.”

"Yes please, I'll have water" I said kindly. She shot me a death glare.

 "Same here" Harry said politely. She walked away.

"How did you feel comfortable while she was staring at you? I would have shifted uncomfortably." I asked with no hint of jealousy in my voice.

 "I'm used to people staring but I will admit she looks fake." He said nonchalantly.

I laughed quietly and nodded in agreement. The waitress returned with the drinks. "Are you ready to order?" she asked impatiently.

 We ordered the food then Harry excused himself to use the restroom. While he was gone Chelsea came up to me and said "Harry is mine, and don’t you take what doesn’t belong to you or else.." she hissed.

"Sorry but he doesn’t like you. You’re fake." I said calmly.

She moved closer to my face so I stood up and hissed  "come on threatening people to get him to like you is stupid, it'll never happen, get over it!"

 With that being said she slapped me across the face.

"Okay, fine that’s how you wanna play" I picked up my water, dumped it on her then said “Hmmmm it's missing something" so I picked up a plate of spaghetti and dumped it on her head.

"Now, buh-bye" I said pushing her to walk away. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and a husky voice asked "what was that?" Uh-oh

HARRY'S POV-

I went to use the bathroom and I heard someone yell something.

 When I walked out of the restroom I saw Bella put a plate on the table and the waitress was covered in spaghetti and water.

 "What happened while I was in there?" I murmured to myself.

 When the waitress walked away I walked over and placed a hand on her shoulder and asked "what was that?"

 She slowly turned around until she looked me straight in the face. Suddenly she doubled-over laughing.

I had a confused look on my face until I started laughing too. About ten minutes later the manager came over and said “Sir I'm going to have to ask you to leave. You’re disturbing other people"

 I looked around an stated, "there is no one else here but us".

"Fine you’re annoying me" he said rather harshly.

 I looked at Bella who was trying to breathe right while grabbing her purse. I linked arms with her and walked to the car.

"Oh my gosh what did you do that made you laugh so hard?!?" I questioned slightly amused.

"I-I dumped f-food o-on her" she said in between laughter.

 "Well no shit! She walked away covered in spaghetti, but why? You know what forget it lets go home and watch a movie" I said happily that we still get to do something.

She nodded her head so we got in the car and drove home.

When we got home she ran upstairs to put her pj's on. She came down wearing this: polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69743073.

 She sat down and I gave a 'explain why you were laughing' look.

"Fine. Okay so the waitress got all up in ma face" she said while waving her hand in front of her face, "and then she slapped me so I wanted to have a little fun and so I took my glass of water and dumped it on her then I was being artistic then dumped the spaghetti on her".

By now she was cracking up. "Look bad-ass Bella is back!" I said while chuckling. She shoved me then hissed playfully "don't you ever call me that again."

I playfully glared at her then said "Well let’s watch.....THE NOTEBOOK!" In the middle of it I could feel myself drifting off to sleep. Bella fell asleep a little before.  The last thing I remember was saying was "I had a wonderful night-" I fell asleep in mid sentence.

______________________________________________________

A/N: Uh well, I cant get the pics to work in the side bar so I put the link in the story but you have to copy and paste it,,,,,