Chapter Four: OMG Your A Ghost!! *In the Process

BELLA'S POV-

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I slowly sat up to be greeted with the sun barley peeking through the curtain and land right on my face.

"Uggggh" I groaned getting out of the bed and putting sweat pants and a t-shirt on. I slowly walked out of the room and I heard Harry talking to someone.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a orange and a water. I quickly ate the orange and threw the peel away. I emerged from the kitchen into the movie room.

"What time is it?" I asked sleepily. Harry and Louis snapped their heads back and I saw Louis had tears in his eyes. He ran up to me and hugged me so tightly that I winced in pain and felt like I was going to throw up.

I ran to the toilet and spewed my guts out. I felt someone tug my hair back and say "shh Bella you’re alright" a familiar husky voice said while rubbing my back. I continued throwing up and finally I had finished.

 "Umm Harry did the guy do anything to me like-" he cut me off and said "no, no he didn’t do that maybe it's just the cuts?"  I sighed in relief. When I returned with Harry, Louis was in a ball crying his eyes out.

LOUIS'S POV-

I was laughing at a dirty joke Harry had just told when I heard a sleepy girls voice say "what time is it?"

I looked at her than looked away then back to her with tears in my eyes. I realized who it was and jumped up.

"Bella..." was all that came out barely audible. I ran over and squeezed her and I dint want to let go.

 She jumped back and clutched her stomach running to the bathroom. "I’ll go see" I nodded my head while he ran off. i heard her throw up and I collapsed into  ball on the ground bawling my eyes out. The thoughts that went through my head were 'is it really her?' 'How is it her?' 'Why did she do this?' 'Why is she puking?' 'Did Harry get her pregnant?’

When she reentered the room Harry had an arm draped over her shoulder while she was clutching her stomach. I realized she must be pregnant. she bent down next to me and hugged me tightly.

 I decided to make an attempt to laugh shouting “OMG YOUR A GHOST!"  They both looked shocked then they bursted out in laughter. Realizing how serious that sounded I cracked up too.

 "O-0mg that w-was hilarious" I said between laughs until they turned into sobs. "How are you here" I asked in a whisper.

"I'll explain later right now let’s watch a movie!" She exclaimed.

"In a minute hazza can I talk to you in the kitchen?" I said glancing at him.

 "Um sure Lou" he replied.

We walked into the kitchen and i fell onto him while crying. "Lou calm down" he told me.

 "How did you find her?" I asked.

"I'll explain that later" he started

Walking out till I shouted "WAIT.." he turned around. "Is she pregnant?" I asked sheepishly.

He just chuckled. What kind of response was that!?!?! ha-ha! Yeah I'm going to answer every question with a laugh!

 I walked back out shaking my head laughing to myself at what I just thought of.  We watched 'The Notebook' and I fell asleep after that. As I was drifting off to sleep i thought I’m going to find the answers to all my questions...