Consequences and a Reality Check (Chapters 5 & 6)

Chapter 5 -The Results tell all

Heyy guys, there was a problem with this chapter and to cut to the chase it basically got deleted, but don't worry, i've re-written it and even made it better, enjoy! <3

------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 - The journey...

After school me and Kit sprinted out of school to the bus stop. I almost knock an old lady on the floor because I was running so fast. We both sat down on the bench trying to catch our breathes and avoiding the accusing stares from the others at the bus stop. The bus 159 arrives and we hop on it. Everyone knows the best time to go to a chemist is straight after school because no-one from high school will be their and people opt to not go to the chemist when it is near after school times.

'Ok, we need to get there before more people get in so that they won't see us get it' I panted to Kitty.

She nodded as we sprinted down towards the bus stop.

'You've got the money yeah?' Kit asked whilst brushing away stray hairs away from her face. "Yeah" i answered pulling up my White nike hood over my head. "Cool" she answers as we both hop onto the bust scanning for good seats.

We choose to sit at the top deck right at the back, to avoid being in earshot, even though there was only a rough looking man mumbling to himself and an old lady staring outside the dirty window.

“What are you going to do?” Kit asked her face pinched with concern.

“The sooner I get the test don’t the sooner I can get back to normal.” But in actual fact, I didn’t know what I was going to do. I had just turned 16 and I was already pregnant. I didn’t know what I was going to tell my parents. I didn’t know how I was to break the news to Lewis, he’s only 16 too. I didn’t know what to do at all, I was completely lost.

“Yeah, well just for you to know I’ll always be there for you, were going to get through this together alright?”

“Thanks, you’re a great friend, I mean that” I replied smiling.

Kitty nodded but looked distant. She has beautiful green eyes, so bright they remind anyone of the green on trees. She looked worried as she was picking her nails. Ugh.

"How many times do i have to tell you to stop biting your nails its disgu-"

"You can't keep it." Kit interupted.

"I'm sorry what?!" I reply. How could she say that! she was supposed to be my friend!.

Kit straightened up and but kept her eyes glued on the window.

"I said you can't keep it, you just can't".

“Kit, who are you! I mean you just can’t say that, There is probably a human being growing inside of me, how could you say that!?” I said practically shouting. I have never felt so angry in a long time, how could she even think of saying that, she was supposed to be my best friend and here she was telling me to kill my own baby if I was pregnant! Kit looked expressionless as if she hadn’t heard me and turned her head and looked towards the front of the bus. The bus stopped and 3 teenage girls in different coloured Paul’s boutique jackets stomped up the stairs and sat near the front giggling at each other.

“Kit you can’t just say that, your supposed to be my friend.”

Kit turned to face me looking into my eyes.

“I AM being your friend. Lewis doesn’t like you, face it. He only slept with you because he took advantage of you because you were drunk and you couldn’t even protest. You are only 16 for crying out loud, look at you! You have a future in front of you, you could be a dancer, tour the globe! Not to sound harsh but do you seriously want to let a baby jeopardise that? Do you think your ready to be a mum?”