Chapter 37 - PART ONE

New chap beautts :)

*Freshly out of the oven* lol

-----------------------------------------------

Chapter 37

Part One.

I peered closer and my fears were proven right. She was wearing pink leggings, a single white t-shirt and her unmistakable jeans jacket. It was Vicky. She was standing too close to a hot guy, he was too far away for me to tell his facial expressions but Vicky smile was humongous.

Anger and hurt flared up inside of me as my mind travelled back to when she pushed me in the bush and threatened to take Lewis back.

I peered closer at the boy and I could have sworn he looked just like … Lewis?

“NEXT PLEASE!” a cashier says a little too loudly waking me up from my dreadful thoughts.

I trudged over to the counter as fast as I could and shoved the paintcan on the table. I kept my eyes out of the window staring at Vicky and the guy that looked too much like Lewis. Her hand touched his and he cocked his head to the side, not moving. She grinned and kept her hand where it was. Shock and sadness sweeped through me, how could she look so happy after the way she’s treated me?

“Cash please??” The woman said again suddenly irritating me with her bad attitude.

I kept my eyes on the sliding doors and shoved the ten pound note in her hand simultaneously grabbing the paint can and walking fiercely out of the doors.

“Thanks! “The cashier said suddenly sounding cheery after being given a generous tip.

I watched as Vicky closed the very small gap between them and passionately kissed Lewis sending my emotions flying.

My heart thudded painfully in my chest as I saw that Lewis did not retaliate. A gust of wind blew past my face as I stepped outside, the weather suddenly colder than the bright sunshine minutes earlier.

The cold weather matching my emotions. A sharp pain panged through my body but I ignored it as I stepped closer to them.

Lewis’ lips parted from Vicky’s and he shoved her of, she still held unto his thick grey hoodie smiling into his eyes.

Memories ran round my head as I felt a hurt that I’ve never felt before. My head hurt as I thought about when we went on our dates, when he took me out to places I’ve never been before, he showed me things I would have never seen before, gave me feelings I would have never felt before. Was that all a lie?

“Lewis...” I whispered quietly.

My mind was buzzing with emotions as I watched them both stare at me as if I was an asteroid.

My head felt dizzy, I need to balance I thought to myself.

I made out Lewis running up to me through the loose strands of my hair.

“Jessica!” he placed his hand on my arm

“Do not touch me” I shakily said whipping my hand away from his touch.

He looked deeply hurt.

Vicky came up from behind Lewis.

“You...” I glared at her.

“It was you that did this!” I spat at her

“Look Jessica you have every r-“I cut her of by smacking her hard right across her face. Her head spun across to the right.