"This is for us." (Chapters 33 & 34)

Finally updated! Sorry i haven't for so long! I had work experience and stuff, (you can ask about that later :) ) and i was just soo busy! Guess what! I became a prefect at my school! I know, ME, a prefect! neverr

And guess what? I bet your'e not as happy as me about that! haha

annyyyways, because i haven't uploaded for lon i decided to spend hours into the night typing out these chapter, its much longer than my others. my eyes are drooping -_- ...  :(

I dedicated this chapter to allevxox (i might have spelt it wrong its from memory) because she has AMAZING stories and the last scenes (you'll have to read) were inspired from her book 'Intuition'. If your'e a londoner READ IT!

I'll stop harrasing you know. Enjoy the chapter and Vote and comment! Show some Love for my late night and painful back!

---------------------------------------

Chapter 33 – Countdown

“No more dresses Gaby, it’s enough now” I said to Gaby whilst trying to leave the shop with 3 hugely filled shopping bags that contained everything I’d need for the baby. Tops, trousers, shorts, dresses, newborn nappies, baby hair brushes, baby hair bands, baby toothbrushes ( that won’t be used until she has teeth) , dummies, teddy bears and toys, baby wipes … the lot!

As you can imagine I was feeling weighed down by all this stuff, but I was feeling even more anxious as to when the baby was born. How will I be able to cope?

“Just this one more dress, it’s so – can you just look at the dress please!”

Gaby hadn’t stopped rushing around the ‘pumpkin kids’ shop on the hunt of amazing clothes for my baby. You’d think that she was the one pregnant!

I sighed and swirled around as gracefully as an 8 month pregnant teenager could.

She grinned, holding up a plain white dress with a small pink silk bow. Even I could admit it was too cute but I wouldn’t let her have the satisfaction.

“It’s … nice” I managed to say hoping I didn’t sound too pleased. If I gave her the satisfaction she’d be too happy and we’d be in the shop for another hour.

“So, shall we get it?” she asked waggling her eyebrows.

I hoped I covered my smile enough.

“Yeah, I guess but be quick Lewis is probably waiting for us at home”

“Righty-ho!” she grabbed the tiny dress and jogged to the counter.

I giggled; Gaby could be so embarrassing at times.

Gaby turned a few heads as she reached the line; her newly cut brunette bob and her shocking pink Paris Hilton heels. You could say that the shoes were too bright for your taste but her black skinny jeans and her white flowy blouse balanced it perfectly.

5 minutes later Gaby strutted back to me holding a tiny bag containing the top.

“Great! Now let’s go” I said turning out of the shop.

“If we have a ticket in the car park for taking to long I blame – “I looked around, Gaby wasn’t there.

I was about to call for her when I noticed her still inside the store, sulking.

I sighed; I’d be looking after two children lol!

I walked as gracefully as I could in my summer wedges.