Chapter Five: Rise and Shine!

Soooo, I decided I couldn't stop myself from writing. Popular or not, I'm going to keep updating. I should thank 'GoneNeverForgotten' for encouraging me to keep writing. Even though you update your status waaaay too much, I still love ya! <3          

********

 “Get up! Get up!” Charlie’s shouts penetrated my dream and I groggily roused from my sleep. I blinked at my clock: 5:45 am. God Dammit.

            “You have to get ready for schoooooool!” He screeched into my ear. I pushed him off, rubbed my eyes awake, and glared at Charlie. He scooted back in fright. “Oh geez, you’re scary in the morning.”

            I whacked him upside the head and he tumbled off the bed. “Get out!”

            “First you have to help me get up Tricky-Ricky!” Charlie sang.

            Oh great. I had to help get up “Mr. Player”. What was Ricky thinking last night? Charlie was sleeping doors away! He needed to learn how to control his urges or something.

            Charlie yanked me out of bed and pulled me into the hallway. I was still in my pajamas, which were my favorite navy sweatpants and a tank top. I had to pee and I bet my breath smelled horrible. I needed to get to the bathroom pronto. I had no time to wake Ricky up.

            Charlie jiggled the knob and suddenly, common sense came rushing back to me.

            “Charlie, wait!” I reached for his hand and pulled it off. “Why don’t we wait a bit for Ricky to wake up on his own?”

            I didn’t want Charlie seeing Ricky and that floozy splayed out, naked on his bed. I would be scarred for life if I saw that picture.

            “Too late!” He said and pushed the door open. I ran after Charlie, trying to stop him, but it was to no avail. Charlie rocketed for Ricky’s bed and dived into the covers. Stupidly, I jumped for Charlie, ready to guard his eyes. I landed with a plop on his bed beside Charlie.

            “What the hell?!” Ricky’s gruff, early morning voice sounded from beneath the covers. “Get off, you runt!”

            Charlie giggled as he wrestled with his older brother. I got a few kicks to the stomach. With one great shove, Charlie went flying across the room. I was still stretched out across his rather comfy bed.

            Ricky emerged, shirtless and stunning. He had a major case of bed-head and his cheeks were slightly pink from the previous fight with Charlie. He was huffing and puffing, which made his chest lift up and down. I could see the faint outline of his six-pack. Why did he have to look so good in the morning and I had to look like a filthy hobo?

            Ricky looked down at me with a strange expression on his face. His anger soon fled and amusement took its place. “It looks like Emma wanted to play, too.”

            I stood up, ready to defend myself. No way in hell was I fainting this time.

            “I was only protecting Charlie from disturbing images he might see in your bed.” I spat, putting a lot of emphasis on the last three words. Ricky had a look of shock on his face.

            Hah, looks like I’ve got dirt on you now.

            “So you saw,” He said to me. I looked around for Charlie, who was long gone now. I was completely alone in his domain. “And just what are you going to do about it, missy?”