JUST AN UPDATE!

Aloha, readers! It is I, kaboodles!

I’m sorry if you got an email saying, “New Roommates with a Player chapter!”

It is sadly not a new chapter. But it is an update! I’m going to fill you in on myself, RWAP, the characters, and how I plan to end this thing! :D

A thank you: GUYS, OMG. YOU. ARE. THE. BEST. FANS. EVER. I don’t think I could’ve gotten so far in this story if it wasn’t for you! You’ve supported me so much and I love you all! I just wanted to take the time to say each and every one of you mean the world to me and I hope you’re enjoying this story as much as I am. If there’s anything I can do, please ask!

I’ve been gaining a lot of attention lately and with attention comes ghost readers. I’m glad to have readers at all, but I urge you: please vote and comment! I love to hear feedback, good or bad. I want to know your opinions on the story! Thanks!

My writing schedule: I think that the more a story is updated, the more love it will get. I am going to try and start updating every other day. If I’m eager, it will be every day. But if it’s the weekend or a holiday, then expect it to be slowed. I’ve actually got a life, believe it or not. ^^

Story plans: I’ve successfully created and finished my “RWAP MAP”, which is the rough outline of the rest of the story. Yes, I made up “RWAP MAP” and yes, it does rhyme! ;) I made sure to put a lot of twists and turns in and when I say a lot, I mean A BUTT LOAD OF TWISTS AND TURNS. Your mind…will be blown. I know exactly how it’s going to end. No, I will not be changing it unless I get a lot of opinions for one particular thing.

**sorry, Schoellkopf: I will not be killing off Charlie!**

The characters: I might’ve messed up on descriptions on everyone. Here’s the real version of what they look like.

Emma: Dark brown, curly hair. Dark blue eyes. 5’4. Small. Skinny. Sophomore. Uncoordinated.

Ricky: Black, edgy hair. Brown eyes. 6’0. Tall. Lean. Muscle-y. Senior. Delicious.

Nate-o!: Sandy blond hair. Baby blue eyes. 5’7. Average. Skinny. Sophomore. Cutie-pie.

James: Auburn hair. Electric green eyes. 6’1 (haha, he’s tallllllll). Lean. Muscle-y. senior. Total babe.

Charlie!!!!: Black hair. Green eyes. 4’5. Small. Scrawny. 4th grade. Adorbs. <33333

Thanks for everything. Leave feedback and comments below!

 Xoxo, kaboodles!