T W O

It was official, Violet Uley fucking detested weddings. The whole concept was a fiasco and a true test to her will power as she constantly forced herself to focus on the touch of Emmett's palms or the bright smile of joy permanently embedded into Bella's face as the day wore on.

It wasn't like she wanted to be in a bad mood, but she most certainly should have expected it after the night of adventures she had gone through. She got a minimum of five hours of sleep the previous night before Alice was rushing her to hair and makeup right after Bella. Despite the fact she had nothing to do with the bridal party she still had to look presentable, and this also meant she wasn't aloud to eat anything in her dress until after the wedding pictures. Now normally this isn't much of a problem considering wedding jitters and Bella seemed to have an okay time with the order but Violet was a very special case.

She had to eat to maintain her sanity and controlling her urge to rip apart the pantry full of potato chips was loosening through her fingers through the majority of the day. So as of now she fucking detested weddings.

There was some positive moments, like when she had finally seen Emmett's face as they had found one another. She was all dolled up and he was looking rather beautiful in his black and white tux, both were instantly mesmerized with one another and to anyone walking past them it seemed like they were the ones to be wed by the glances they gave one another as Emmett met her at the bottom of the stairs.

Then there was the small surprise Emmett had given her of knowing that she would be seeing Seth Clearwater later on in the night because he was personally invited by Edward. The two had grown close after the newborn battle and Seth had managed to help Edward defeat not only the redhead vampire but also her second in command.

And of course the last being as the ceremony had ended and the photos had quickly passed she was now able to scarf down as much food as she wanted.

It's not like Violet detested the ceremony enough though, she could tell despite her reservation between Bella and Edward they were very much in love and clearly insane enough to jump together into the matrimony. She found there vows quite beautiful, and it meant so much more when from beside her Emmett's palm tightened in her own as their eyes met, and Edwards last words were held between them as they knew that much was true for them as well.

The rest which consisted of pictures between the families were a quick blur as Violets stomach began to growl louder and louder.

When the last picture was snapped everyones eyes immediately fell upon the brunette who had all but cursed out the photographer when he had insisted her grimace was not enough of a smile and she had told him she would shove the pretty little camera up his ass if he criticized her once more.

"Now you can go enjoy," Alice had spoken to the other half of Emmett.

"Yes! Fucking finally," Violet said in triumph, earning a chuckle from everyone in the family as Emmett wrapped his palm with hers but sighed at his mates impatient attitude.

"Don't forget Violet, we have friends of the family we would like you to meet." Esme's soft words interrupted her stampede towards the line of food.

"Will do." Violet nodded towards the coven mother before pulling Emmett along with her to where the sounds of forks scrapped against glass plates and chatter ensued.

Emmett snorting a laugh as he pulled her to him and tucked her arm between his own and side. "Weddings are suppose to be a time to bring true love together... why do I get the feeling that's between you and food."

Violet grinned up at her polar bear sized boyfriend as they walked past many humans who stared at them oddly. She had gotten used to it after awhile, it was normal now. "You just think you know me so well don't you?"