EPILOGUE PART 1 || 1.5 YEAR LATER

"I love her and that's the beginning and end of everything

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I love her and that's the beginning and end of everything."
—F. Scott Fitzgerald

After the Volturi fight there was only one monster to vanquish, and unfortunately for the couple this was a war they would not win. Alice persisted to no end, declaring that just because they'd said their vows to one another it didn't mean they were married. She stated that a proper marriage was in order, day after day reminding them that one way or another she would get her way. Finally, after a month of endless torture and whining Vi gave in with a roaring, "ALRIGHT AL-FUCKING-READY! WE WILL HAVE A WEDDING!"

And that was the that, Alice went into full planning mode.

The wedding was in mid June, perfect weather for everyone involved. Emmett and Vi set their foot down on only one detail in the entire time, the location. Alice wanted to throw another extravagant wedding in the Cullen backyard, claiming it would be just as grand and glamorous as Bella's had been, with all the right lights and supplies the bash would represent both in a unique way. Although she brought up many valid points there was still only one place right for the two of them.

In the middle of the dense Washington forest, where the trees grew tall and the ground was always wet there was a stump on the ground that declared their first encounter. All those months back and the countless events that had occurred after that fateful day, and even so they still knew exactly where to find it. Vi and Emmett hiked up to the place a day after the Volturi fight, sitting and remembering the memory with laughs and banter, using the stump to lean on when they sat down and pointing out the fallen tree not far off.

When they both finally agreed they told Alice of this clause in their agreement, and although the pixie haired girl was reluctant she finally agreed when they brought her to the empty woods. The place was quaint, quiet and just the perfect amount of space for the reception and ceremony. Alice then spent 6 months working tirelessly with the help of Emily and Rachel to make the wedding glamorous. Vi did the best she could but as soon as Alice heard her mention going barefoot the women had shooed her off.

The day was June 22, it was a rare occasion that the sun was shining but there was still a cool ocean breeze passing all the way into the forest. They invited all their friends, and most were of supernatural abilities. The vampires and werewolves got along now, they mingled together the night prior to the ceremony.

Emmett and Violet held one another close throughout the rehearsals, a smile on both their faces that couldn't be wiped off. Their friends each congratulated them, happy to join together for a joyous occasion for once. The night was spent with Vi and Benjamin entertaining the pack children with their abilities, Sam and Garrett droning on about their shared interests, and everyone simply enjoying company. When the dinner was over and the bonfire was shut down Alice forced the love birds to part, of course they didn't want to but as tradition went, they really had no say in the matter.

Eruption || Emmett Cullen [2]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें