O N E.

"Bella... how long did it take you to learn how to walk?"

The frustrated words left Violet Uley's mouth as she stared down Bella Swan who for the last two hours had attempted to properly walk in her wedding heels. The hybrid had taken it upon herself to teach the human how to gracefully execute walking down the aisle in what Bella called death tarps. The tan brunette thought it would be simple, she had learned how to maneuver the shoes practically overnight for her job at the club and yet Bella couldn't take four steps without tripping.

Since the day she had escaped the Cullens house the brown eyed beauty had since forced herself to make an effort in this next chapter of her life. Her mood had significantly lifted since the beginning of her afterlife, and it astounded every Cullen alike. Since her arrival from her unknown trip the girl had involved herself further into her new life, laughing and acting like the old Violet Uley once more.

Emmett was slightly concerned about her sudden flip in moods, even more so after her sudden disappearance but every time he brought it up Violet would just casually remind him that holding onto the past would actually kill her. And that was that... so to speak... there was still those moments were Emmett would catch her eyes when she wasn't paying attention. When her eyes would open in the morning and she was still slightly drowsy... or those moments where she would laugh a little too hard and her eyes would open, it was there he took notice of her immediate shift because even if Violet was moving on she would never entirely do so until she saw her brother and the wolves. They were very much apart of her, like an extended limb and having that piece detached stuck her in a place where she couldn't get out of.

The brunette was just thankful Emmett loved her enough not to ask about it to much and instead let her actually live in the moment and catch up with the Cullen's activities. Like today for example, Bella Swan and Edward Cullen would be marrying tomorrow afternoon and for the last few months they had all been swarmed by wedding preparations, courtesy of the pixie like Alice Cullen. Violet swore she would never get married if it meant this much hell, Alice was a drill Sargent making sure everything was going to look like utter perfection.

Aside from the constant hassle and dress fitting along with the countless trips across the state planning a wedding actually gave the brunette some joy. She lived to see Bella flustered out of her mind and pleading for help from Alice's wrath, which is precisely why the Swan girl has asked her once mortal enemy for help with this task.

Technically it was suppose to be her bachelorette party but since Bella refused to have any strippers, or actual fun as Violet liked to refer to it, they had spent the night eating and learning how to walk in heels.

Bella looked up from where she had landed on her ass, staring at her tan counterpart with a dry expression. "You're suppose to be helping not judging."

"Well I fucking would if you could keep on your feet longer then 2 seconds. Jesus women, how are you not forced to wear a helmet everywhere." Violet retorted, slapping at Alice's hands when the short girl stabbed her accidentally with the pin. "Ow you bitch! That hurt!"

Alice scowled from her kneeling position, she was sewing the hem of Violets wedding dress. A high slit adorning the garment as she intended to make sure all the girls goodies were covered before someone got a peak and Emmett went all polar bear on them... or Violet would probably beat them. "I wouldn't have  almost stabbed you if you would quite fidgeting or eating..."

Violet scoffed, crossing her arms as she too was beyond annoyed that they were spending the supposed bachelorette party this way. "The fact we are dressing like we are going to the awards is reason enough for me to be fidgeting. You know this dress will be off within two hours right?"