Chappire 4: Ireland

After tossing and turning all night, I finally heard the buzzing coming from my IHome sitting at my bedside. Slapping my arm around the direction of the horrid singing, I managed to slap the device off the stand and send it flying across the room in hundreds of bits.

Well, at least it's off... I thought to myself.

My phone made a light ping indicating that someone wants to associate with me. I put my passcode in and groaned when I realized it was a DM from Niall Horan.  A part of me wanted to check it while another part of me wanted to make my phone join the broken IHome on the other side of my room.

Deciding to listen to the part of me that isn't suggesting destruction, I hovered my thumb over the message and right before I clicked it a flash of horror swept across my heart.

How is he messaging me.? I blocked him...

Completely forgetting about the message, I hopped off my bed and dashed to my closet. After digging through my closet and throwing clothes into my American flagged luggage, I pulled out a baby pink crop top with a little tie in the bottom and paired it with some plain black leggings. When I was jumping into the leggings and adjusting the shirt, I remembered the rats nest on top of my head. Struggling to brush out the knot, I just pulled my hair up into a messy bun and ran downstairs.

I slid down the banister and grabbed a waffle from the table and went to grab my hoverboard when a hand placed itself on my shoulder.

"Ems, I think you should let that here. They won't let that board the plane. Don't argue and go put it upstairs." My mum whispered as she started to load the luggage into the car.

I grumbled and placed my baby under my bed. Grabbing my Adidas, I hopped into the car and looked out the window as the place I grew up in shrunk into the distance.

-Jump ahead an hour car drive with a crazy lady-

"Move out of my fucking way, I swear on my mother's grave I will run you the fuck over" My mom screamed out the window as she tried to find a parking place at the airport.

"Mom, shut up," I laughed, "We're here, just let me out of the car and for the love of Simon Cowell, please go home"

"Simon Cowell is a delicious man..."

"MOM"

"Ok, I'm leaving now... umm what do good parents say, don't do drugs, stay off the streets, don't take shit from anyone, and please, don't get pregnant."

"Bye mom" I laughed and shut the door as I got my luggage out of the trunk. I watched her drive away laughed yet again to myself, spun on my heel, and walked into the building. I found my three idiots inside talking to some teachers who were trying to hand out papers.

As I approached the group, I was handed a tan envelope and shoved to a terminal along with my three best friends. We got into our seats and after talking for a couple hours we decided to open the envelopes. Cheyenne was going to open her's first and then we would rotate.

"Payne's Residence. Wolverhampton, England." Cheyenne read off her envelope.

"Styles' Residence. Cheshire, England." Carson's eyebrows went up and mumbled about how the last names seemed familiar. Madison and I shared a look. One of us would be in Ireland.

"I'll go next. Tomlinson's Residence. Doncaster, England." Madison shut her eyes as the other two looked at me with sorrow in their eyes.

I opened the envelope and gazed at the paper inside. Tears built up in my eyes at the words that were written on the paper. The second the last name left my mouth I was hoping it was just some coincidence.

"Horan's Residence. Mullingar, Ireland."

-----------------------------

Hey ;D I really hope you're enjoying the revised story. I wrote this chapter on my laptop, so sorry for any spelling errors. I enjoy reading feedback so don't be scared to leave feedback. My ears are open.

Like

Comment

Stay Beautiful

xx