Chappire 10.5- Bonus Chapter

-This chapter is a bonus chapter, I do recommend reading it, but I'm updating this mainly because today is my sister's birthday and she's been nagging at me to update for a while :-) -

         Cheyenne pulled me into her lap since the car was crammed full. Niall kept giving me smiles and Liam kept giving Niall a look. This continued for an hour until Maddie broke the silence.

     "OH MY GOD" She screamed at the top of her lungs before chucking her phone out the window. Her eyes followed her phone, and then she panicked.

      "STOP STOP STOP THIS LIMO. OH MY GOD MY PHONE." Before the limo fully stopped she was out the door sprinting to her phone. She came back a couple seconds later and sat in her seat and told the driver to continue driving. She flipped her phone around and showed us what made her scream.

     "OH MY GOD!" Carson screeches before showing me and Cheyenne. We looked at each other and started laughing. On Maddie's phone was a text message from her mom. It showed her husky, Pickles, and he was completely shaven except his head and tail.

Madison started bawling because "her mom was tormenting her baby," and Carson was laughing as loud as she could. Louis cleared his throat and said, "I just want to know how the phone isn't broken."

Maddie looked up with the biggest smirk and she shook her phone slightly. Without saying anything else she sang, "Military Case." Then she looked at the picture of Pickles and started crying again. *picture above*

         Soon enough the limo pulled into the hotel that we were staying at and we all crawled out. We were all split up into rooms: Me and Niall, Carson and Madison, Cheyenne and Liam, and Louis and Harry.

All the girls rushed into my room and shoved Niall out.

"Okay, we have 3 hours. Emmaline go get a shower, Madison get the makeup, Carson pick out the clothes, and I'll get the hair supplies. Go go go." Cheyenne buzzed and suddenly it was a madhouse in the room. Cheyenne was running around screaming about a missing hair curler. Maddie shoved me into the bathroom and locked the door.

After going through the looong cycle that is a shower, I was rudely grabbed and shoved into the dining chair. Before I could open my mouth, Carson slapped her head and pulled me back up. She threw an outfit at me and shoved me into the closet..where there is no mirror.

Once the clothes were on, for the most part, an arm reached into the closet and latched its fingers around my arm. I was again shoved into the dining chair where Cheyenne awaited with a hairdryer. Madison pounced and started smearing powders and liquids onto my face.

Long after my legs went numb, I was told that I could get up. Maddie shoved her hands over my eyes as the girls pushed me in front of something.

"Five..four..three..two..one" Carson lightly counted and then the fingers of hell were lifted from my eyes.

"Wow." I gasped in awe.

I was wearing a plain plaid button down with some normal jeans

I was wearing a plain plaid button down with some normal jeans. For shoes, I was given some plain brown ankle boots. And then my hair was curled to perfection, but what outstands the outfit the most is the makeup. The outfit itself is simple, but Madison went above and beyond with the makeup. I had marvelous red lips with a warm earth-toned eye look.

"You" Cheyenne gasped.

"Look" Madison smirked.

"Hot" Carson whispered.

       Arms wrapped around my waist and hot breath was being released around my neck. "And you're mine," Niall whispered before leaving a warm lingering kiss on my neck.

      Wow, how did I get so lucky.? Me, the boring American girl, got the cuddly Irish boy. He continued leaving soft kisses on my neck and then..oh no... He got right below my ear. If he touched it I'm gon-

       "AHAHAHAHAHAHHA" I gasped for breath as he looked ever so slightly confused. His ocean blue eyes lit up and he got a devilish look in his eyes.

       "You're ticklish?" He smiled as he advanced toward me, his smile growing bigger with each step.

       "N-no." My stutter gave it away. I was dead meat, a goner. I NEVER GOT TO MEET RON WEASLEY. I turned around to look at the girls for help, but I realized they were gone. It was just Niall and me. Alone. Well shit.

          He paused, as if he was thinking, and then he smiled a really big devilish smile. He sprinted to me and picked me up and threw me on the bed. Niall placed his legs on both sides of me so I couldn't escape, and put his fingers to my side.

          He rammed his fingers into my side causing screeches and giggles to erupt from my throat. His gorgeous Irish laugh and my hideous laugh were the only things you could hear in the room.

        He paused and then crammed his lips onto mine, as if claiming what was his. His hands left my sides and worked their way up to my face, holding my face with one hand and the other resting on the back of my neck.

        The kiss was getting pretty heated, but neither of us was willing to make it stop. He had complete and total control of me at this very moment. A light growl erupted from his throat as I wrapped my legs around him.

        Just as he was about to take things to the next level, I pulled back. Glancing down at his uh...manhood I noticed what I've done. I pulled my lips up to his ear, "looks like you've got a little problem." With that, I turned on my heel and went to the bathroom.

       "Nobody likes a tease, Emmaline," he taunted. As he was walking to me, a knock on the door made us jump apart.

       "Time to go, lovebirds" Liam's annoyed voice sounded from the other side of the door.

A/N
    HEY GUYS :) THIS WAS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER BUT I HOPE IT
IS OKAY :))) AND AS ALWAYS

LIKE
COMMENT
AND STAY BEAUTIFUL