Chappire 10: New Found Rules

The feeling of his lips pressed up against mine was pure bliss. I was in my own fantasy world and it was only me, him, and his Armani cologne. The hoots of each individual boy on my laptop brought me out of the little fantasy world that I was in. Niall's laugh erupted from his throat and broke up the kiss. His big blue eyes looked into mine and said, "Be mine?" Tears sprung to my eyes and I said, "No."

The hope that was in his eyes dropped and a tear rolled down his cheek. I pushed my butt off my bed and wrapped my body around his so I was giving him a koala hug. He looked up through his eyelashes and his cheeks were a puffy red. I kissed the tears that were falling from his cheeks.

My lips worked their way up to his ears and I whispered, "Maybe if you asked me properly, I might change my answer."

Hope filled his eyes as he scrambled off the bed and got down on one knee. "Emmaline AnnaLise Valentine, I am sorry for all the pain I have put you through. I really see this relationship going places, would you do me the amazing pleasure of being my girlfriend?"

I pretended to think for a moment, "Yes, I will give you the pleasure." With that, he laughed his amazing laugh and picked me up from the ground and spun me in a circle before placing me on the ground and connecting our lips. A cough interrupted us and I remembered that the boys were on the other line.

My cheeks blazed red and a slightly angry Liam said, "Just be in the studio by next Thursday, bye Emma." With that, the screen dropped Liam.

"Weird" Niall said as he shuffled himself beside the laptop and pulled me over.

"Very Much so indeed" Harry agreed. We all looked to Louis as his phone started to ring.

"I better get that, it's Liam. See you next Thursday Emma. Bye Ni and Hazza." With a quick smile, Lou was off the screen.

"I better go too, I have a date with my couch and some crisps. Bye Ni and Emma" With a nod, the skype call went to an end.

Niall looked at me with his bright blue eyes and pulled me tight. He kissed my forehead and together we watched "The Lion King" until we fell asleep. (In Andy's room may I add)

The week went by fast and soon enough it was Wednesday. I was awoken by an adult male pulling me out of bed. I groggily opened my eyes to see that I was outside...being carried by Andy. When we got to the airport, Andy made sure that I was not sitting by Niall. I learned that he wasn't a big fan of Niall anymore, which is weird because everyone loves the Irish.

The plane soon landed in London and I was viciously attacked by three teenage girls. No, it wasn't MY girls that attacked me, it was Niall's GIRLS that attacked me.

"EMMA OH MY GOD ITS EMMA."

"WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU AND NIALL EMMA"

"PLEASE TELL ME YOU PUNCHED SELENA AND NIALL IN THE FACE"

Okay...so maybe they were my girls...but they weren't MY girls. They were my, dare I say it, fans?

"OKAY LISTEN UP YOU HOES. I UNDERSTAND EMMA IS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL AND WHAT NOT BUT THAT IS MY BEST FRIEND YOU ARE HOGGING," the voice took a breath and suddenly that one voice turned to three, "SO MOVE!"

Ahhh, there's my girls. The three other girls suddenly stopped cold and they turned to each other and screamed.

''OH MY GOD ITS CHEYENNE, CARSON, AND MADISON. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AN- wait....is that Niall..." The girls suddenly formed a circle around me mumbling how they were going to 'protect me from the evil.' I started laughing and shoved myself out of their 'protection circle' and into Niall's arms. After explaining to the girls and making them promise to keep quiet, Madison pulled me off to the limo. As I got in, Liam gave me a huge hug and I was convinced that my ribs might crack.

"Li, let go" I whispered. No use.

Louis started laughing and said, "Aye mate, you're squashing the poor lass." Liam's face turned bright red as he mumbled an apology. Realizing there were no empty seats, I frowned and went to open my mouth to say something. Before the words fell from my mouth, Cheyenne pulled me onto her lap.

AUTHORS NOTE: WELL THIS CHAPTER HAS 2000 WORDS TO IT BUT IT DELETED IT. SO THIS IS ALL YOU GET. IM SORRY YELL AT WATTPAD.