Chappire 7: New Friends and Clubbing

Waking up with a yawn, I rolled over only to greet the floor with my face. Ouch. I stood up and stretched, cringing when I heard my bones crack and pop. Looking over at the clock it read 6:00 a.m... Sighing, I walked over to my bathroom and hopped into the shower enjoying the warm water hitting my back.

     About an hour later, I scrambled into the cold room that is my closet and pulled out some ripped jeans and paired them with a floral crop top. Doing my hair in a bun and slapping on some makeup, I put my shoes on and walked downstairs.

    "Hey Maura, I'm going to go to the mall, do you want anything?" I asked while continuing to look for Niall's keys.

    "No thanks dear, his keys are in the pot on the microwave" she winked and went back to cooking.

     After I grabbed his keys, I grabbed my wallet and hopped into his car. Flipping through the radio, an idea popped into my head. He had my notifications on... I pulled up to a red light and got on Twitter and tweeted:

      Thanks for the car xx

    Smirking to myself because I knew that he couldn't yell at me for the time being, I pulled into the mall's huge parking lot. Walking around the mall for a bit, I decided to go to the food court before I went shopping. I approached Starbucks and grabbed a petite vanilla scone and a Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato. After retrieving my order I turned around saw a table of girls sitting down, I approached them and built up a conversation.

 After retrieving my order I turned around saw a table of girls sitting down, I approached them and built up a conversation

   "Hi, I'm Emma. Sorry that I sat with you girls but I was lonely." I pouted at their confused looks.

    "Hi Emma, I'm Tiana." Tiana laughed at the situation. The other three introduced themselves as Harper, Autumn, and Rosario. I invited the girls to go shopping with me and that's how the rest of the day went. Our last shop, we decided that we were going to go clubbing. We each picked out an outfit and some makeup.

     I later learned that Autumn acted like the mother of the group and was extremely protective of her friends

     I later learned that Autumn acted like the mother of the group and was extremely protective of her friends. Tiana was the youngest of us all and she sure acted like it. Harper, like Tiana, was a bit crazy but Harper has a big heart and will do anything to make someone smile. Last but not least, Rosario was a mix of all of us, she was extremely protective and she gave the best advice.

     By 6:00 (18:00) we all became very close. We decided to get ready at Maura's home and then spend the night at Autumn's. When we approached the house, a red-faced Niall Horan came into view... uh oh. Pulling into the driveway I gave the girls a sheepish smile and mentally apologized for what was about to happen.

     I crawled out of the car and walked up to Niall. He didn't say anything, he just stuck his hand out for the keys. Placing the keys into his hand, he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a bone-crushing hug. Uh...okay then?

     ''I WAS SO WORRIED FOR YOU EMMA. YOU DON'T KNOW THE WAY AROUND IRELAND AND SOME PAPS COULD'VE FOUND YOU. BYE BYE EMMA IF THAT HAPPENS" He rambled as he kept hugging me, swishing me back in fourth. Getting sick...

     Autumn cleared her throat behind me, reminding Niall that there were four girls standing behind me.

    '' Oh, Niall this is Autumn, Tiana, Harper, and Rosario. Girls this is Niall." I introduced them as I was slowly leading the girls to the house. I brought them up to my room and it was silent for a moment until a soft wow came out of Rosario's mouth. Before any of the other girls could say anything I brought them to the bathroom where, without saying anything, I started to do my eyeshadow. After about 10 minutes the girls realized what I was doing and mimicked my actions. Applying my ruby red lipstick, I started to do my hair. I decided to put it the same way that I had done this morning. Autumn, who was finishing up her makeup, looked at me.

     "Could you straighten my hair?" She mumbled looking at me. I agreed and then the rest of the girls requested me to do their hair. Rosario wanted hers to be down in loose curls, Tiana wanted her hair wavy and off to one side, and Harper wanted hers in semi-tight curls. After 3 hours, we were all dressed and ready to go.

I wonder if Niall will notice if his car is missing again...

     Deciding not to take the risk, I asked Maura if I could borrow her car for the night. Grabbing my phone and slipping on the Louboutins Niall got me the first night, we made our way to Maura's Range Rover. Autumn decided that she was going to be the designated driver for the night, so she hopped behind the wheel and we took off to the club. We pulled into a place called, The Fence, and Autumn turned and said, "They're busiest on Saturdays."

     I walked straight up to the bar and ordered a Vodka mixed with Coke. My goal is to forget about that kiss. Hours later I'm still on that first drink, it's gross. The girls are all dancing with random dudes who think they will get lucky tonight. I'm still sitting on the barstool mixing the drink with a coffee straw, declining the dancing offers being thrown my way. My phone starts blowing up on Twitter, informing me that my addiction, Buzzfeed, has tweeted.

Buzzfeed:

  Tune in at 12 to hear the juicy gossip going on between Niall Horan and Selena Gomez.

     What? Flashbacks to last night popped into my head. Bobby. Money. Selena. Image. Shaking my head I ordered a round of shots, why? I don't know, I barely drink. The TV above the bar turned on and pictures of Niall kissing Selena popped up on the screen. I realized that the date of the photos being taken was tonight. Shaking my head I grabbed a shot and picked it up to my lips, hesitantly. A video popped up and the 6 words that came out of Niall's lips crushed my heart.

''Selena, will you be my girlfriend?''

Without a second thought, I threw my head back and consumed the shot.

------------------

Hey, lovelies <3

Drama starts...NOW. I hope you lovely people enjoy this chapter and don't forget to...

Like

Comment

And Stay Beautiful