Chappire 5: Andy

When I was opening my eyes, I saw clouds and a bright blue sky. After staring out of the small window for a couple of seconds I realized that I was in the fucking sky. Actually no, I was in a tin box that was plummeting to Earth.

   "Holy shit. Girls the plane is crashing. We're going to die. I never even got to meet Luke Hemmings yet. Damn it. I'm not ready to die yet." I started screaming while I was shaking Cheyenne and kicking Carson and Madison.

    "You fucking idiot, we're landing" Carson screeched trying to block herself from my kicks.

   "Oh," I mumbled and stopped freaking out.

     "Yeah. 'oh' Fucking bitch" Madison mumbled rubbing her sides. I looked over at Cheyenne and saw that she was still sleeping soundly. Lucky Hoe.

      "CHEYENNE, ASHTON JUST WALKED TO THE BATHROOM" I screamed/whispered into her ear. Her eyes popped open and she was out of her seat and sprinting into the bathroom before I could even blink.

     I was joking, so imagine my surprise when Maddie pokes my arm and points to the back of the plane where Cheyenne is actually talking to Ashton Flipping Irwin.

    She came back and looked at our faces and simply gigged and went to her seat and buckled up. I looked over my shoulder and saw Luke Hemmings staring at me. I waved and flipped myself over. I felt a paper hit the back of my head and it said 'Hey, What's your name?' I scribbled my name and tossed it back. I looked back and he just fucking waved.

                                                          Holy Shit.

     Once we safely landed, I was directed to a big man dressed in back. He informed me that if I was going to say my goodbyes, now was the time to do it. I walked up to the girls and hugged them.

    "Ems, please don't cry. We'll Skype you every day. I promise." Maddie hugged me a little too tight.

   "Mads, let her go.! She's turning blue," Cheyenne scolded. After Maddie let me go, Cheyenne wrapped me in her own bear hug.

    "Okay. My turn, Emmy you better not forget about us. Don't replace us either or else I won't hesitate to swim across the Irish Sea and beat your ass" Carson started off hugging me lightly and slowly hugged tighter with every word she said.

   After I said my final goodbyes, Mr. ScaryAssBlackSuitMan grabbed my arm with one hand and grabbed my luggage with the other. He leads me over to another terminal and we boarded the plane together. I sat across of him, just staring at him waiting until he said something. He looked up at his phone and looked at me weirdly.

    "Hi, my name is Emma Valentine. Who are you, wait...why are you dressed in black? Are we on a mission?" He cut off my babbling by putting his freakishly large hand over my mouth.

    "Hello, Emma. My name is Jack Anderson, I'm your personal person. Just consider me a friend for the next year, I guess. I'll be your driver, bodyguard, friend, you name it, I'll be it." Jack said with a chuckle.

  "Well Jack, I'm going to call you Andy."

   "Well then Miss Emma, you've left me no choice but to call you Vally."

      After getting to know Andy, I found out that he acts like a child. He decided that since I am 5 years younger than him, he needs to act like a big brother. Andy's phone started ringing, when he glanced down at it his glance turned into an ice-cold glare.

   "I'll be right back Vally." He sent a smile and headed to the back of the plane.

    I went on to Twitter and composed a tweet.

        Does anyone live in Mullingar.? I'll be there for the next year.

     With that, I plugged my earbuds in and fell asleep to "Nobody Like You" by Little Mix.  I woke up to my phone going crazy. I opened my phone to see tweets telling me to stay away from Niall. How do you expect me to get to him.? According to last night's Skype call, he was in LA, and well..I'm flying over the Irish Sea. How do they expect me to get to him.?

    I remembered that he sent me a DM this morning. I clicked it and felt my blood run cold.

New message from Niall Horan:

I'll see you soon Sweetie

   I felt myself looking over my shoulder for the rest of the flight. As Andy and I were boarding off the plane, I put all the puzzle pieces together. No, it's just a big coincidence. There is no way the school put me into a national popstars' house.

  I kept repeating that thought as we pulled into the house I will be staying at. There is no way. Andy grabbed my bags and lead me up to the front door and instructed me to knock. Let me tell you if I could go back in time and stop myself, trust me I would.

      When the doors opened I should've just pulled it shut and walked away. I could have just asked Andy to drive me to a hotel. Why do you ask? Well, because behind those doors...was Niall Fucking Horan.

  ------------

Hey, Lovelies. I hope you're enjoying the book. NIALL IS FINALLY INTRODUCED INTO THE BOOK.! The book is finally actually getting started, so get ready for endless drama and emotional pain. Hope you enjoy whats coming your way *evil laughs*

Like

Comment

Stay Beautiful